New chat

Browser: Mozilla Firefox 66.0.2
Javascript: Version 1.5
5 years

New chat

Here I got stuck on where it is defined.
I found a reference on window.Ffclientconfig inside
FFChat2/ff-chat-1.2-min.js
but not where it is defined.

A second "undefined" object problem happened: n[o.osName] is undefined

Thanks to Steve for this really really beautiful javascript by the way - it was a pleasure to read through it, well structured, very great work! Let's get that one running! smiley
5 years

New chat

Here the script complains in firefox about the object "FfclientConfig" not being defined. It is used here:
5 years

New chat

Let's try to dig a bit into the code.

Typically, "Windows working, Linux not"-problems are very likely path issues, mixing up uppercase/lowercase for example. Or having different line ending encoding - but that's rare.
5 years

New chat

Hi Hiccupx,

thanks for the great work here - I don't worry or blame at all for the chat not runnig because... I was web developer for some years, too, I know the struggle with the different browsers on all that different devices smiley
Keep going, I appreciate the work of all admins here.

The screenshot above is from the sub-site which is mentionned in the small part of javascript visible,
fantasyfeeder.com/chat/text/FFChat2

If I call the chat as usual, the CSS is working fine, the layout of the page looks absolutely perfect. Just zero users and nothing to "chat to".

If I can help by whatever (sending the html I receive, check for links to be reachable from my "bad" firefox) feel free to drop me a message. I'm here every few days, so it may take a while smiley
5 years

New chat

Linux/Firefox 65.0.1 (64-Bit) here, chat also not running. Shows 0 active members all the time (empty window)

Same on Linux/Opera 57.0.3098.76

Even when calling the script
fantasyfeeder.com/chat/text/FFChat2
directly, it gives a hardcoded (!!) 0 as users. Inside plain HTML. So it looks a little bit as if the server-side script has some trouble with languages? countries? or something like this that only affects certain users.

Or there is a blacklist for guys like me who talk nonsense all day smiley
5 years

New chat

I did not yet have a single lucky day where the new chat is working. Always an empty window :-/
5 years

New chat

Same here!
5 years

Capacity training for christmas?

Good Idea - I'll post before-after pics. Who joins? smiley
6 years

Capacity training for christmas?

Hi all,

who enjoys some belly capacity training for Christmas, and how do you do it?

Me myself does some soda bloating after lunch (3 bottles without belching before going to bed), and I have also planned to do a "pre-stuffing" the day before Christmas.

How about you? smiley
6 years
12345   loading