Theme of the month! - march 24

As someone who wasn’t able to participate last month, but wants to write something, I vote for a new prompt.
1 month

Story fatige

Honestly, I'd suggest coming up with an outline for an entire story before you post it in the future. I'm a professional writer that just kinda lurks here (I don't really have a desire to write fic, but like reading it) and I like to at least know what my endgame is before publishing a story, that way I don't run out of material half-way through.

Also, as much as you love your characters, a story has to end sometime. I've been reading Emily's ability, and I honestly think it might be time to bring it to an end. If you want a suggestion for a conclusion, have her accidentally unlock the secret to how she can fatten herself and make that take her ability away. Then she can live happily ever after. Or maybe everyone becomes thin again except her and her friends have to fatten up all over again and then they live happily ever after.

Later, if you think up more stories for the same characters, write a sequel!

But, from my experience, planning is really the only way to avoid writers fatigue.
2 years

Finding a female feeder as a male

I'm newly active in the community and was wondering if anyone had any advice on finding a female feeder. I'm kind of shy/not used to approaching people online, so any advice would be useful! My biggest fear is coming across as a jerk or inadvertently harassing someone.

Also, if anyone is looking for a male feedee, hit me up!
6 years