What have contributed the most to your weight

When I weighed a lot less I would consider keeping leftovers, and then force myself to eat them thinking that I would just eat less later. As time went on, I easily finish large meals now and I’m still hungry. Kinda backfired but I’m not mad about it. That and intermittent heavy cream and a ton of snacks.
4 years

Fastest way to get fat fast

Heavy cream for sure, I got stretch marks all over the inside of my thighs after a month of on and off cream shakes, and a good chunk of that fat also stuck in my butt.
4 years

Heavy cream results: anyone who is on heavy cream.

I didn’t see it right away at first either, I kinda put it to the side and when I’d revisit it later, it had a bit more of an effect. I got the nickname of chunker after going on and off of that for like 3 days at a crack, while still overeating, then taking a break for a week or two. When it starts to hit you, it hits hard, but it can be a while before you see it. Many factors play in though, physical activity, regular daily intake and age.
4 years

No effects of heavy cream?

I thought I noticed I was getting softer when I was drinking it, turns out it was just me being bloated from all the dairy. It took an extra week or two from when I stopped for me to actually notice how big of a difference it made. I also started mixing it cream 66% ice cream 33%. And i made sure to eat more regular food then I normally did those days.
4 years

For those of you who became overweight as an adult, how did you adjust to your body's new size?

I think I’m still adjusting. I’m finding it hard to do different physical activities, Whether it be moving around an extended period where I realize I’m sweating about three times as hard as I normally used to, or where I realize i no longer fit between certain things I should (ie belly/butt hits things). I’ll usually convince myself I need to go on a diet or work out, because in my mind I should be a bit older when I really let myself get fat, it never makes it past a day. I’ve come to mostly accept that I’ll just keep getting fatter. As long as I stay mobile and can do the things I like, I probably won’t try too hard to keep my weight in check. A lot of people are getting fat, and I’m OK if I’m one of them.
5 years

Weight gain regret

I know for me adding a couple pounds definitely made me certain I want more, but I go all over with when I want to get really fat, if I want to do it now or if I want to trim myself now and let myself get really big when I get older, probably better to do it that way for health purposes. When I’m in the mood to gain more I’ll stuff myself and then the results turn me on and it’s a bit of a vicious cycle. So I guess it’s all on what aspect of getting fatter motivates. For me it’s seeing my once trim belly spilling over my waistband and ripping buttons off jeans when they get too tight.
5 years

How is your fat spread?

For me it was pretty even, but after I did a couple stints with heavy cream my thighs and lower gut blossomed. My moobs are not far behind but so far stars are my thighs and butt. As time goes on my belly is filling out, but only have stretch marks on my upper thighs and butt.
5 years

Share your dark fantasies

My fantasy would be a sort of fat farm, where I’d be strapped down and forced to do nothing while I’m funnel fed cream until my belly hangs half way down my legs and my moobs sit on top of my belly. I want to be unable to reach myself. Of course seeing others fatten while I fatten would be all part of it.
5 years

Should i just let it go

I had the same thing happen with my thighs after heavy cream, I got some flak when my gain became more visible, I've lost some weight since then, but I make absolutely no effort to hide it anymore. Most people are overweight/obese, I'm just seeing how long until my BMI reaches 30+.... I've got enough of a belly now where I don't feel like I need to chug heavy cream, I just eat whatever and let what happens happen.
5 years

Buying your cream

That’s the best part, I was in the self checkout, she walked all the way over from her kiosk just to make a comment on it.
5 years
23456   loading