Wearing jeans under or over belly?

Definitely over the belly.
Jeans are real pants reserved for work or making a good impression.

I'm not bothering with real pants for anyone I'm comfortable enough with to wear them under my belly.
2 years

Moobs

wrestlemania13:
...mine are pretty big...my ex girlfriend liked to play with 'em a lot...kinda dug it, not gonna lie haha...

nofbar:
How big?

austini89:
Guessing I’d fill out a c-cup. Too embarrassed to confirm.

The sizes are always so weird. A C on someone with a small frame looks sizeable, but on a large frame it isn't as impressive.
By cup size I'm an F, but I don't feel I look that big.
2 years

Comparing yourself with people you haven’t seen in a while

Probably, but a ring says she's also already taken.
2 years

When did you become extremely obese?

I guess this really depends on your definition.

If we're using a 40 bmi I hit it around the time I turned 18. Been on average over a 50 most the last decade.

If you're talking so out of shape I had to take a break climbing a flight of stairs I've hit it a couple times (lost some weight and gained back in a bit better condition) but the first was around 350.

How about getting winded after a short but quick walk across a road? Maybe 30 feet? That was new today, had it happen a couple times.
2 years

You walk into a room……

I want to be big enough that when I enter other people check the available seating to see if they should move.
2 years

Comparing yourself with people you haven’t seen in a while

Ran into a girl I knew in highschool today. Neither of us was ever thin, but back then I was about 250 and I'd guess her around 200. It's been 16 years since we'd seen each other. She looked a little shocked to see me in the big and tall shop she worked at. I was honestly glad she recognized me, were probably both pushing 400 now. But I had a lovely chat with her. Not often that I find old classmates who have fattened up to my level. Most the fat ones are just a hair over 300
2 years

Those who have gained weight on purpose...

AskDrFeeder:
...are you happier now than before you gained? Why? Or why not?

Honestly, hard to say but probably happier. Lol 20ish years of gaining makes it hard to remember before, not to mention that I started young. But I'm bigger than I ever dreamed and I still enjoy it and want more.
2 years

Dr appt

Mine was fine with the explanation that I like my current size. If i decide to try to lose weight I'll ask for a recommendation for a nutritionist to help set up a successful diet.

I get a comment about it once a year with my physical that my weight is above where he'd like to see it, but it's just making note of it since everything else is kept in a good range with my current meds.
2 years

What was the most of weight you gained in the shortest amount of time?

I did 75 pounds in 4 months last year. But 35 pounds of that was a single month.
2 years

Arbitrary goals besides weight? what are yours?

My overall goal is a belly that hangs low enough to completely hide my underwear from the front.

Some other goals are:

An 80" belly (first sitting, then standing)

>42" thighs (lol my first size up as a gainer was to 42 waist pants, so I want thighs bigger than that)

Outgrow a 10xl
2 years
23456   loading