Body contrast based domination?

Its a fantasy of mine as a feeder to be slave for a huge dominant feedee. The contrast in our sizes is a turn on and in fantasy I find it to be a turn on to have my food eaten by my godess slowly slimming me down as she herself just keeps stuffing herself and grow. But I rather stay fit and muscular in real life.
Contrast is hot. And being dominated, squashed, teased, used and toyed with is too.
8 years

Anyone want to be squashed?

Yep that sounds good. Being dominated, humiliated, teased and squashed by a huge ssbbw godess. Being sat on and teased while she stuff herself. Being her little weak slave for her to overpower and use with all her weight and huge curvy body.
And ofc feeding her, rubbing her belly and worshipping her. 👌
8 years

Stuffing while having sex?

Im dreaming of this. Having a bbw/ssbbw on top while she stuffs herself and have me help stuffing and worshiping her curves. :b
8 years

Dominant female feedees

Im a submissive feeder! smiley
Nothing like being pinned down by a huge dom ssbbw and slave for her comfort and desires. I love to feel overpowered, being squashed and worshipping a huge goddess who wants to be stuffed and get massages. smiley

Id love to be a playful sub for a huge ssbbw who expresses and demonstrates her size and power.
I wish there were more dom ssbbw's. smiley
8 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

Im a switch, leaning hard towards submissive.

A big, heavy powerful ssbbw who can force me into submission is a major turn on for me. A cute confident dom feedee who expresses her size and ability to overpower or boss over me.

Im a playful sub.
Being pinned down, punished, squashed is the best thing especially as she stuffing her face (foodplay/stuffing etc is fun and hot) and or make me feed or massage her. But if I feel like I can be in charge or test the strenght of the other I will... Which makes things exciting. smiley

Id love to be slave for a ssbbw and whorship her like a Goddess. smiley
8 years

Submissive feeders?

Playful submissive feeder here. smiley
8 years

Would you be master or slave

I'm a sub/slave at heart, but I could imagine enjoying being the dom sometimes.

And as a slave or sub I love to struggle a bit, being naughty, test the other a bit, being overpowered and played and teased with.
I'm quite strong so when I decide I want to throw someone off me (I love being bottom/squashed etc) Ill enjoy it so much more if I'm actually helpless, just pinned down or squashed and out of breath too weak to do anything about it, but to worship, play with the fat and do as I'm told as a reasonable slave would do anyways, but I'm silly and playful . smiley
8 years

Male fas: what is your size range of desirability?

In fantasy I have no limit.
In real life I'd say borderline immobile. Bigger is often better, but at this stage in life I don't see how I could be with a woman who is immobile.

Size isn't everything, I'm attracted to women of all sizes for various reasons and they are all beautiful.
I just happen to be quite turned on by volumes of soft, warm, heavy, jiggly fat.
Amongst other things I like or have a fetish for, or just think is attractive. smiley

Thin, fit, medium, chubby....-> obese.
Curvy, cute and feminine looking women can all be attractive and sexy. smiley
8 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hello peeps.
I've been around here for a few months so this is a tad bit late, but I am a 22 years old guy from Norway.

I am tall, calm and loving.
My sense of humour is silly at times, but that is humour at its best isn't it?

I love science, technology, nature, animals, music, cars, food, lifting weights/working out, massages, video games and cuddling.

Please check out my profile, comment or message me if you feel like it. I won't bite unless you ask for it. :b
8 years