Jekyll and hyde

My conflict comes in where there will come a point where I have to choose my happiness over the life and the role others expect of me. I do not want to live a lie and I would rather be disowned and forgotten if I cannot be accepted. Because while this might hurt them I have been hurting from their rejection of all out hatred of anything fat. My whole life I have always been seen as the black sheep of the whole tree. I love a fat life. They can't accept me and yet I am supposed to forgive them for this and live my life for someone other than me. I have spent years healing from past pains and a shattered life. I certainly did not do it so I could abandon my life aspirations and be a bag carrier of others drama and guilt. Through it all the love of self and the desire to live a fat life has been a source of hope and motivation for me. This is how I want to live, I want to love myself and this is how I choose to do it. It feels right. It feels good. So while its not a secret that I am fat and proud its not seen as this. In the minds of others from back there I must be sick. There is something wrong with me and it must be fixed.

But there is nothing wrong with me. This is who I am and I can't turn away from it. If it means I live a shorter life because of the conscious choices that I make at least I will have lived and been happy with myself. Because I imagine my life will be even shorter if I hold it all in and stay in the closet about it.

So I say to you do no be ashamed. Love yourself and if that means you sit in your car and eat whole cakes then I hope you keep on doing it unashamed, just remember to adjust the steering wheel when your tummy start to envelope the wheel! smiley
7 years

Fat people at the gym

I goto the gym for cardio aswell as metabolic maintenance, I figure if I get too big before I find my forever feeder would be bad as if I get too fat I'll never get out the house and well single forever is not a goal of mine. If I lose any weight I am okay with it because its ten times easier to put weight back on if you lose any of it. Plus its fun gaining it all back as I find I gain 3 times as much in the same amount of time before I lost it.
7 years

Best approaches for sex - petite female, sbhm

on your side Doggy style aka the lazy dog. Big bellies are great for locking in a partner
7 years

Problem resolution suggestion

Actually talk to both parties before passing sentence. Because context is important and you can't get context without talking to both parties. It may be more work but nothing worth doing is easy. Might even make the perpetrators party act more responsibly as they might then themselves be forced to put their own actions into context as well. On this site while the fetish's central to this site are quite obvious some people may vary on their specifics and if you like a b and c and the other person in the dialog like b c and e then communications can go south fast and if you do not understand the context and or motive things can and will escalate quickly.

That's my feedback.
8 years

Why are female feeders for men so hard to find?

it goes beyond that. I want a tangible relationship beyond how much weight I put on(nevermind how awesome it feels been overweight. There has to be a spark or eventually it just gets weird and disappointing. I mean I enjoy the fact that I'm 300 ibs but I got that big because to my understanding of how the fem feeder community is on ff. That if I am not at least 300 pounds I should gtfo. But gaining to that is kinda like having a basic college education, sure you have it but so do 30 million other people. So I understand I am nothing special. I would also add that While I like all the extra weight I really am so tired of bs relationships where they are on the other end of a webcam and are gone the instant you ask or want to go to a higher level of commitment. You know the kind you would expect out of any kind of relationship. Usually by that point all the peoples I meet on here just slink away or start paying more attention to a new person and I'm left holding the scales and a broken heart.
8 years

* location shout outs part 3*

Salt Lake. In great need of lover that will feed me cheesecake.
8 years

Any women of the fat loving variety in the slc area?

Not the sole thing I am looking for but that particular aspect I think should be a requirement if said personal ad is going to be on this sight. That being said I am just under 300 pound's. I generally only grow when with partner as I think that should be a shared experience though you put anything sweet in front of me I can't be blamed for its disappearance as such... or the other foods in its vicinity......they were taunting me..

Other qualities Should include an affinity for the nerdier things in life.
A Sci Fi appreciator is a plus. I am a big pc gamer and someone who either likes that or plays that platform themselves would be cool but we all have our platform of choice and I do not judge people on their have and have not's the gamer space is big enough for us all.
8 years
123   loading