Musclechubs?

I've been working out a lot in different areas, yet I still have a gut.
10 years

So what games are you playing?

I finally started playing "Shadows of the Damned" recently. So far, it's pretty decent. It feels like an old school grindhouse movie. I also started playing "Wet," a game I had for a while and played a little of but I restarted a playthrough. I find the game pretty fun.
10 years

Fit guys and fat girls

foxglove wrote:
No_Limit_Soldier17 wrote:
TheCannibal wrote:
Has anybody ever seen a couple of the other way around? As in a fat guy with a fit girl?

Yep. I can count four or five couples from high school off the top of my head.

Were the girls in high school actually FIT though? Like they were athletically built and have some muscle tone, maybe a little mass?

I take your point, and at first I thought, hmm, he's right, I've never seen a "bodybuilder" type girl with a fat guy...

But then I thought... since when did I EVER see a "bodybuilder" type girl in real life? The nearest we ever get is pictures of Jodie Marsh in magazines!

Way fewer women than men have bulked-up or noticeable muscles - firstly because it's not that accepted by mainstream society as a look, so fewer women adopt it; and secondly because women don't bulk up as easily as men, we have to work really quite hard to get muscles that properly show.

So my guess is that there may well be plenty of physically "fit" women partnered with fat men but those women may not - unless you know what's under their clothes or how much they can lift - look different from slim or medium-build women. And "buff" is only one kind of fit - there's plenty of marathon-running, yoga-practising, cycling-mad (etc) girls out there who probably just look slim at first glance.

I knew I forgot to mention some of the other types of fit. A woman I know told me that there are fit women who may also be attracted to chubby guys, even some women of supermodel-like quality.

I didn't just mean bodybuilder types of women. I meant mostly fitness model-types.
10 years

Fit guys and fat girls

TheCannibal wrote:
Has anybody ever seen a couple of the other way around? As in a fat guy with a fit girl?

Yep. I can count four or five couples from high school off the top of my head.

Were the girls in high school actually FIT though? Like they were athletically built and have some muscle tone, maybe a little mass?
10 years

Fit guys and fat girls

10 years

Resolutions 2014

My resolution is mostly to try to get myself more established or to move up a little bit from where I am in life. I am more serious about education than I was back when I graduated high school and I have more interests now and have had them for a few years now.

I also need to try to stop getting down on myself about some things.
10 years

The truffle shuffle

Have any of you guys ever done this? For those wondering, it was in the movie "The Goonies," and the guy Chunk was told to do the "Truffle Shuffle" in which he'll lift up his shirt and start jiggling his midsection like his belly and boobs.

My sister had me do it when I was a kid, even though that was kind of mean.
10 years

New say something nice thread!

Very nice pics from what I have seen.
10 years
12345   loading