Any ff community in australia?

hey guys. i'm in Adelaide too
4 years

How much does weight gain affect breast size?

becomingoverweight:
Boob size increases with subcutaneous fat gains.

Agree with this.

Incorporate heavy cream in to diet to see boob growth since that'll help with subcutaneous fat gain as opposed to overeating or eating lots of sugar.
4 years

Need tips on trying to balance life with desire.

I've had similar conflicting feelings to you.

My wife and I have 2 young kids under age 3 and we've been together for 10 years.

After having kids, especially the second it got to the point we were spending so little time together, that our relationship was nearly at breaking point.

However, after some changes on her end in parenting techniques to allow the kids to sleep through the night better and how I spend my downtime we have now reconnected and spend 2-3 hours together having dinner and fun before she goes to sleep.

It's all possible but may require you to make some changes, seek counselling, hire a sleep consultant for kids etc.

I encourage you to reconnect with your GF and child as they need you. Man up and start being a partner and father. It's hard but you can do it.

In my case since I've reconnected with my wife she has started unintentionally gaining again quite fast after I sat her down and told her that this is who I am and its not changing, as trying to bury it was impacting my mental health.

She lost a lot of weight after our second child as she probably wanted to feel attractive in case we split up. since things have improved shes gone from about 130 to 155 again and she looks hotter than ever to me!

It's been an amazing turnaround from where we were at 4-6 months ago.

good luck!
4 years

Need a good dicking

happy to throw my hat in the ring next time I'm up your way.
4 years

Anyone else turned on by partner not exercising and growing lazy

Bicepsual:
I definitely do mainly because my wife was an avid runner who used to be disgusted with and openly questioned how someone could just lay around all the time watching TV, eating junk food and getting fat.

Well, she figured it all out. 💡🐽

And she was in denial about her weight gain and the prospect that she would be really heavy one day.

As she grew lazier with all of the weight, the mental surrender of accepting oneself as a lazy fattie who's obsessed with Netflix and is probably going to get bigger is hot. Running "hurts her feet now". It's either too cold or or too hot to walk the dogs any more.

While recently laying on the couch in a food coma, our son asked if she would walk him to the park. Her response was "Why don't you ask daddy. That's more of a daddy thing to do. We'll watch a movie together later."

(One of those proud moments where you see her recognizing "yeah, that's not really something a fattie like me enjoys to do any more, sweetie. I'll join you guys when it's about laying around and having some snacks." 🐖)

Going from being really active, it's neat to see how the added weight leads to slothfulness which leads to even more hobbies/habits that involve laying around and eating. More movies, more hours buried in their phone. Pretty soon, ALL the time is "downtime" for the princess after their "exhausting" day.

And the prospect of losing weight and being skinny then becomes such a ridiculous proposition because every main entertainment and habit in their life is built around lounging around and eating. They look forward to it. Most of the time they're so exhausted that they feel like they "earned it".

When they do get up and are active, even doing a quick simple chore will now have them "taking a little break" sooner. This feeling of needing a break keeps them mentally believing that they're "so productive" when in reality they're the just getting fatter and less active with each day.

NeverSayWhen:
This sounds alot like my wife as she's gained. We live in a two-story townhouse, and she completely avoids going up the stairs until it is time for bed. "Babe, can you get my charger from the room?" Or "Could you grab me a nightgown from upstairs?"

I run up and down the stairs for her multiple times a day while she snacks on Nutella, crackers or chips. She cancels her after dinner gym visits and has dessert instead. She has goodies stashed in different cupboards throughout the house, so a fattening treat is always close by.

She genuinely wonders why she's gained so much weight, but can't get off the couch long enough to do anything about it. It's adorable.

AND THIS
4 years

Anyone else turned on by partner not exercising and growing lazy

Bicepsual:
I definitely do mainly because my wife was an avid runner who used to be disgusted with and openly questioned how someone could just lay around all the time watching TV, eating junk food and getting fat.

Well, she figured it all out. 💡🐽

And she was in denial about her weight gain and the prospect that she would be really heavy one day.

As she grew lazier with all of the weight, the mental surrender of accepting oneself as a lazy fattie who's obsessed with Netflix and is probably going to get bigger is hot. Running "hurts her feet now". It's either too cold or or too hot to walk the dogs any more.

While recently laying on the couch in a food coma, our son asked if she would walk him to the park. Her response was "Why don't you ask daddy. That's more of a daddy thing to do. We'll watch a movie together later."

(One of those proud moments where you see her recognizing "yeah, that's not really something a fattie like me enjoys to do any more, sweetie. I'll join you guys when it's about laying around and having some snacks." 🐖)

Going from being really active, it's neat to see how the added weight leads to slothfulness which leads to even more hobbies/habits that involve laying around and eating. More movies, more hours buried in their phone. Pretty soon, ALL the time is "downtime" for the princess after their "exhausting" day.

And the prospect of losing weight and being skinny then becomes such a ridiculous proposition because every main entertainment and habit in their life is built around lounging around and eating. They look forward to it. Most of the time they're so exhausted that they feel like they "earned it".

When they do get up and are active, even doing a quick simple chore will now have them "taking a little break" sooner. This feeling of needing a break keeps them mentally believing that they're "so productive" when in reality they're the just getting fatter and less active with each day.

THIS
#wifegoals
4 years

If you're getting fat, there is no way back? or it's not true?

alelectromigration:
Long-term weight loss studies are surprisingly rare. Most studies are either short-term, especially if they're funded to support some sort of diet drug. But the few I've found show as little as 2% success depending on age, sex, and other factors.

I suppose too, many feeders will often know how to make sure you practically never lose weight. For instance, I see fattening as simultaneously a physical, mental, and lifestyle transformation. Anyone can overeat a few nights, but I think the full feederism experience is about letting a feedee throw off inhibition and insecurity and enjoy life to the fullest. It involves changes in
- hobbies e.g. Netflix instead of gym time
- vacations e.g. cruises instead of hikes
- friendships e.g. unlikely to be joining your workout partners
- clothing e.g. sweatpants instead of jeans
- and even mindset e.g. take things more slowly, quit the rat race

A talented feeder puts their feedee on long-term auto-pilot. Or even without a feeder, a solo feedee might make the above changes.

Good luck going back on all that!

THIS
4 years

Australian feeder/feeder dom

Heavyhannah:
Hey!

So I will be in Australia for work the beginning of September and wondering if there are any feeders/ feeder Doms that would be interested in meeting up when there's free time.

A few things: I care very much for the mental connection to someone and genuineness is also very important to me. I typically prefer Doms/ BDSM play but if that isn't you that's not necessarily a deal breaker.

Message me if maybe that's you. Side note: traveling a lot the next few weeks so may take a bit to reply.

Xx
H

Hey Hannah,
Let me know when you're back in Oz next for work. Love to meet up and shout you some amazing meals.
Shoot me a msg anytime.
Heath xx
4 years

'chubby chaser' - a tvo, canadian film documentary

Worth watching?

I'm from Australia and have tried VPN and not working.

Any ideas of a Canadian specific browser?
6 years
12   loading