Interest check: wlw feederism discord server?

Still absolutely here for this!
4 years

Wlw feederism chat?

I don't use kik but I'd be willing to join a Discord for wlw
4 years

Wwe fans

Which would be okay if the VAST overwhelming majority of the people watching the product were his age and generation. As is.... well, he's definitely not endearing himself to anyone much anymore.
4 years

Wwe fans

Serph:
And while NXT is the more popular brand its hard to watch because you know almost 80% of them will become irrelevant on Raw or Smackdown

Yeah, that's the sad truth about it. If only Vince didn't insert his archaic ideas into everything...
4 years

Wwe fans

I no longer really keep up with WWE because I haven't been enjoying a couple of storylines to the point I'm a bit soured on the whole thing. I've been enjoying AEW and NWA Powerrr quite a bit.
I also finally went to my first show on Saturday because there was the first ever NJPW show a couple hours away, and it was SO worth it.
4 years

Help, would i qualify as asexual?

Asexuality is a spectrum, and you could absolutely be part of that spectrum if that's how you choose to identify. Many people really don't want to have sex until they have an emotional or romantic connection with someone. Some people only sometimes experience sexual attraction. You're only 18, and people twice or three times your age still don't know if or where they fall on the asexuality spectrum.
Your anxiety around the acts of sex suggest to me that at the very least, it might be a good idea to talk through some of it with a trained and specialized therapist. If you are extremely anxious, it can make all sex painful. I'd suggest talking to a professional as a preventative matter before you try sex. If anything, a trained professional can help you work through some of your fears around it.
If you decide you're somewhere on the asexuality spectrum, that's fine! If you do for now and change your mind later, that's okay too. All sexuality can be fluid, including the spectrum of sexual attraction.
4 years

Discord server for lesbians into feedism

Invite expired again. Totally ready to join.
5 years

Searching queer girls who like queer girls

Oh another queer thread! I'm a queer feedee who loves women of all sizes and is into mutual gaining or being a feeder as well.
5 years

Sub. feeder

You'll find that there are a surprisingly large amount of dominant feedees on here like me that want sub feedees. However, finding someone that's close is what gets difficult.
5 years

Any strange snack you enjoy?

SweetLittleTreat:
I just really love eating kimchi from the jar. I've never met anyone else who could just gobble down a whole jar of kimchi. XD

Radish kimchi, and that's me. Just give me a fork and I can stand there and keep eating it and eating it....

As for other weird combos, I love dill pickles with peanut butter. I can't defend it.
5 years
123   loading