Feedees: why get fat?

2, 1, 3, 6, 4, 5.
High up there for me is just the fact that I like the way it feels.
8 years

3 questions for feedees

1) 203
2) 250 with room for more
3) Probably 300 but with smaller thighs and butt because I'd rather the weight gain be more noticeable in my belly and boobs.
8 years

Summer holidays?

I didn't get to escape the ridiculous yet regular heat until late this year. Some friends and I went to LA for a concert late June/early July and spent nearly a week there since it's a 6+ hour drive without traffic, and we had a blast. I went on a cruise to Alaska and Canada for 10 days a week later, so I finally got to remember what it felt like to have my local fall temperatures again.
Since vacation season for me hasn't ended yet, I'm leaving for Michigan for a couple of days in about a week, which should be pretty fun.
8 years

Feminine clothing

My style tends to have two sides: Very girly (dresses/skirts) and super butch (long guy shorts, t-shirts, often times a snapback).
However, when it comes to the type of women I prefer, I LOVE to see chubby or larger women in skirts and dresses.
8 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

Hi, I'm a 22 year old foodee and FFA from Northern California. I finally decided to make an account on here after actual years of deliberation. I figured it would be best to at the very least have some people to talk to about my preferences.
8 years

Girls who like girls bellies:)

Much prefer female bellies to male ones. Then again, I've never been terribly sexually attracted towards men. I like women of all sizes but there's something so delightful about the feel of a belly, soft or stuffed.
8 years
123   loading