The super magic amazing man

Seeks You....to join me on an adventure!!
8 years

Pretty boys unite!..

I got into an argument with someone recently. But i was so incredibly handsome, He turned into a fruit salad. And I ate him.
10 years

Blackmailed to gaining

Vintage Smut wrote:
Uh huh! Uh huh! But reversed, blackmailing someone into gaining for me. So hot

Sounds awesome. You should write a story about it!!
10 years

Slippery slope...

Hi there, need some advice.

Back in sept 2012 I weighed 12 stone 15lbs (175lbs) After going on a year long fitness frenzy. A year and a bit on I'm up to 15 stone 9lbs (219lbs). Most of this weight has come on in the last few months and I'm starting to worry.

Something seems to have snapped in my head, I can't stop thinking about food, I buy junk food continuously and meals that used to fill me up are like snacks to me now. I seem to have been absorbed by my fetish and it is running away with me and my waistline.

Is this normal? Should I try to resist and get some control back or should I let it continue out of control and see where it takes me?

Most of my shirts are unwearable and I've had to replace all my jeans.

Appreciate some guidance in this. Thanks!!!smiley
10 years

Contest;expansion clauses

There's no mention of a need for a north pole on the original post?!?! Lol 😊
10 years

Hope you like!! Comments appreciated as always!
10 years

I'm so on this! Watch this space!!!smiley
10 years

Girlfriend who likes bellies

So happy to hear how things are working out for you.

Admitting to desires which go against the norm is a very hard thing to do indeed, harder still to have it understood and accepted.

Best wishes to you both. smiley
10 years

Like being helpless?

I love the thought of being purposely fattened into immobility and far beyond. She'd get off on the health risks and how helpless I'd become and she'd never stop wanting more...which would be fine by me. smiley
10 years

Any poetry lovers out there?

I do love neutral tones by Thomas Hardy. And a lot of war poetry.smiley
10 years
123   loading