Canadian male feedee looking for nurturing feeder

Hi!

I'm a 29 year old male from Ontario, Canada standing at 6'3 and 300 lbs. I am searching for a "nurturing" feeder who will help me reach my short term goal of 400 lbs. I'm not looking for anything dominant like force feeding or mean behavior, but instead something like a mother figure who likes to make big meals and is very encouraging (with a little teasing). I'm also looking to build more muscle, so preferably someone who can encourage me to hit the gym too lol. I'd prefer someone from Canada but I'm down to have some feeding sessions on skype for anyone who's not.
2 years

Wearing jeans under or over belly?

Etiola:
The problem I see with under belly jeans wearing is that guys usually don't have enough hips to hold the jeans up. Even with a belt, my boyfriend's jeans often falls so low that you can see his underwear from the back.

I have a dump truck for an ass so I don't have that problem lol
2 years

Padding tutorials.

PaddingStuffer:
I think the hardest part about being convincing would be the face. If your face is at least a little chubby, you can probably get away with it. But mine is skinny because I am thin as a rail IRL so I would have to get some kind of chin mask like they use in movies.
It is so weird to think that I may have seen padders in real life, even admired them, without realizing it.

Prosthetics would be the best way, but you need to know what you're doing to make it look realistic. If you're male, I'd recommend growing a beard to hide your chin and neck.
2 years

Stuffing recommendations

Cheapest and easiest way would be making a cake mix gainer shake every night before bed. It's cake mix, ice cream, milk and anything you'd like to add such as chocolate syrup or fruits. It's a great way to add thousands of calories!

Also drinking heavy cream through out the day will also add tons of pounds
2 years

It’s starting to get hard to move.

Like some have mentioned before, a scooter/electric wheelchair would be a good investment especially if you're looking a reaching the 500 mark. I'd also look into getting an apartment or house on a single floor, has a walk-in shower with a strong enough bench to sit so you don't have to stand for too long, an electric adjustable bed to help you get up or stay seated up.

It's sounds very expensive, but that's the cost of being a feedee. I'd recommend starting an onlyfans and /or start camming for the funds needed.

However, I'd recommend (and you might not like this...) to walk more and lift some weights / strength bands. It will go a long way to help with your gaining goals if you stay active and add some muscle to carry your growing frame smiley
2 years

Looking for online feeder

How would you feel about doing a skype stuffing session with a male who crossdresses as a female?
3 years

Gainer looking for gaining buddies in ontario canada

Hi! I was wondering if there's anyone (guy or girl) that live in Ontario Canada that would like to get together from time to time for food. Nothing sexual, just two (or more) of us going to a sportsbar or restaurant and chat about anything (whether it be feederism or sports, movies, gaming...) while eating delicious food.

I know it's hard with covid and most places being closed in the GTA/Ottawa but once things get better let me know if you're down.

I live in Northern Ontario, so if you're in the area or live there we can do it anytime but if you're in Southern Ontario please give me time to plan ahead.
3 years
12   loading