Any good ideas for stomach ache

Can confirm mint tea is great to settle an overstuffed belly.. smiley

Ginger, honey & lemon tea is great for reducing nausea..
2 months

Thigh chaffing

From previous threads on this - more than one person has sworn by "astroglide" (a lube, sometimes used by runners..)
2 years

Sex before feeding service now available

Bwahahahahaa! XD

This person does not get what feedism is, nor how it works... also they don't seem to get that sex workers generally want payment in *money*!!
4 years

Paid to stuff with pizza

scuba:
If some offered you $10 per pizza slice, how may slices could you stuff.

I've eaten three 10" cheese pizzas in a sitting - more than once.. So assuming 8 slices per pizza = 24 if it was just all-at-once.. If I had e.g. 24hrs, not sure but I'd guess double that..
4 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

Tigerlily33:
I would love that if I could do it. Like producing seal milk

Hott! smiley
5 years

Idea: nyotaimori feedist style - eating off a hot girl's naked body

Something I've not ticked off my 'bucket list' yet is Nyotaimori - eating off a hot girl's naked body, not with sushi altho' that would be ok (because much as I like it, not a sexy food for me!).. but a proper stuffing with feedist type foods - like pizza & cream cakes.. preferably while she plays with my belly.. smiley

Any female feeders out there into this idea?
5 years

Getting stuffed by hot girls?

I've experienced this once, managed to arrange for an afternoon with a busty woman who was open to playing the feeder role, and she was pretty good at it too.. Fun times.. smiley
5 years

How many slices of pizza can you eat?

So far the most I've eaten in one evening is three whole 10" diameter "Cheese Feast" ?thinnish? crust pizzas. So, if I'd've sliced them up (I didn't) that'd be 24 'normal' slices..

As they're only 5/6ths the size of 12" pizzas that's equivalent to 20 slices of 12"..

(In before anyone calling bullshit: I shot video - but you only get a link if you're a cute female feeder / FFA smiley )
5 years

What is the most you have eaten in one sitting?

most in one sitting was just under 5lbs of pasta & sauce - I pushed it too far and puked a bit so I only kept about 4.5lbs down..
6 years

How fat would you like to be?

if I had a hot dedicated female feeder who was willing and able to take care of me as she force fed me ever fatter: then as fat as she can make me.. literally immobilise me with my own fat "my 800lb life" and then keep on fattening me until my heart gives out.. "my 1600lb death".. like I said: dark desires!
6 years
12   loading