M27 feeder looking for feedee in denver

So I’m going to be coming out to Denver in July and I was putting out this message to see if any girl feedees would want to chat for now and see if a meet up could happen when I come out there. My Kik is dablubblub for anyone interested
1 year

Need relationship advice

So, to start, neither one of you is wrong with how you feel. If having consistent sex is what makes a relationship work for her, then that’s just how it is, and if it isn’t even necessary for you, then that too is how it is for you. Everyone’s preference is valid.

What you need to do is tell her straight up that you are asexual (if that’s not a label you care for, I apologize, but it seems apt), and tell her what compromises you can make, if any, and see if she is willing/able to make any for you. If she can’t, or yours aren’t going to work for her, then you might just not be a good fit.

This is coming from someone leaving a 4 year relationship in part because our sex drives and needs are just not compatible. It fucking sucked to have to get to this point, but we realized it was for the best, that there was too much difference for us to meet somewhere that it could work.

It’s the most repeated and simple advice, but it’s cuz it’s really all you’ve got, you gotta talk. And I think framing it as “we have a difference in sex drive, here’s what I’m willing to do, can you do anything?” Is the way to go without being mean about it you just gotta be super blunt and honest. That’s my two cents though, I hope it helps some
1 year

25 year old piggie (f)

I’d love to chat, but when I look up your kik username nothing comes up. I’m dablubblub on there if you wanna message me
1 year

Tease me and i'll tease back

Hey, just sent ya a request if you’re still interested
1 year

Teasing

The process has only just started, but you've got the starting body of a fat person for sure. You had a physique that people would be jealous of, that anyone would be attracted to on some level. But now you've just become mediocre, just like any other adult who eats out too much and works out too little. Nothing remarkable, soft and jiggly and on her way to at best a tolerable mom bod or at worst becoming a real fat chick whose only comfortable in sweatpants and hoodies because that's the only way to hide from people what a completely transformed fatty looks like. Your body is to either be ignored, or pitied that it doesn't look the way it did and is only going to have rolls, a hanging belly, jiggling hips, and a double chin where a body people would kill for once stood.
1 year