Into rp? post your info. here!

Daj462:
I'd like an RP where a gal takes revenge on me for dumping her after getting her fat (& pregnant), & finds others who I've done it to as well. Having me gain weight/transfer weight until I look like n almost immobile fat woman, OR body swap/change sex, also becoming very large/pregnant. RP on chat here or E-mail?

Same. This is awesome
1 year

Impregnation and feeding stories?

kitchenkitten:
Anyone reading or writing stories with a breeding fetish theme in addition to feederism? Specifically a submissive wifey ffa and dominant male feedee storyline but i’m open…. Just a submissive breedable feeder trying to get her kicks…

Sounds really hot. If I run across one I'll let you know. If I had more time I'd write one
2 years

I wish there was...

MyFantasy2021:
...a private way that those who enjoy padding can do like a group chat or something. I know there are those of you out there who love this kink!! Some people are too shy to come forward!! I supose there is KIK right? But isnt' that only a phone ap? Not for pc?

I'm always looking for others to pad with. It's way more fun! I have kik but I'd be willing to use something else too
2 years

First time seeing family/friends since ~35lb gain

chubbybunnywriter:
It's for a morning tea...I don't know how I'll go NOT stuffing myself, bloating out and laying back with my big belly hanging out *bites lip* not to mention not giving it a nice rub and stifling little burps...

How did it go? I'm sure it was embarrassing yet exhilarating. I can't wait to hear!
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

LinaLove:
May I ask to know more about this? What is envied? What do you like the most? Just curious because when I was pregnant I was HUGE (dr. Said it was like I was having twins)

I would definitely be interested in knowing more about and seeing you when you were pregnant
3 years

Strangers grabbing your belly

FatFreckles:
I LOVE this so much! I'm such a perve. I even love it when ppl squeeze past me on the train and they rub against my belly and boobs or bum.
yum!

dubman:
OMG. The thing with the train....
Thing is, like this has happened to me, and then I get flustered cos like I get turned on, and then you get more awkward and.... yeah. Then you blush then you realise your blushing then you feel silly.....

closetfeeder8:
I'm the one who would be purposely squeezing past you, making sure you saw the little smirk on my face. 😉

You are SO naughty 😈
6 years

Ideal gainer pantry

Great advice! I always tell gainers who are on a budget to stop ordering $50 of carryout. Such a waste of money.
7 years