Staying logged in

I've found myself having to log in a lot more often than I used to. Is there a reason why I get logged out whenever I switch tabs or close my browser? I mainly visit the site using my android mobile device if that makes a difference.
2 years

Heavy cream challenge

BBWcreator82:
Heavy cream is basically a cult, anyway. I don't know how it started but people worship this stuff.

When did people start turning fun into work and boring routine?

Deprogram yourself.

I actually think heavy cream is tasty with sweet treats.
2 years

Has anyone tried the “fat bomb”?

Yea, I looked it up and I don't think it's for me. Part of the fun of getting fat is over-enjoying all the good food. I've chugged plain heavy cream so I'm not judging unconventional approaches but downing just over a half cup of olive oil daily is a bit too much.
2 years

Past the point of no return

The point of no return is very real. Once you change your lifestyle and accept being a pig, it's hard to find and keep the motivation to go back. Also, once you gain, your body does what it can to maintain the weight. I've gone weeks of eating 2,000 to 3,000 calories per day with practically no activity and I didn't lose any weight. Lastly, I've gotten to the point where my mobility is limited. It's painful dragging myself through a supermarket so I rely on drive thru and delivery. We all have our vices...food and fat just happens to be mine.
3 years

How fat would you like to be?

Right now, I'm obsessing over the number 500. Just the idea of weighing a quarter ton is super exciting. I hope to crack it by July.
3 years

Ruined

Making a mental note to come back to this thread.
3 years

Profiles - the pictures tab

When I visit a profile and click the pictures tab, the latest photo is displayed instead of the photo album. Is this intentional?
3 years

Anyone gain weight with the intention of losing it, but never ended up not losing it?

When I first started gaining, I had a bet with another feedee. We were both about 200 lbs at the time and the first to get to 230 got to choose the loser's next weight goal. I've always been quick to gain and lose weight so I knew that I would win and I did. I planned on slimming down after putting on the experimental pounds so that I could watch my opponent blow up but I couldn't stop eating. Almost 5 years later and I'm 2 pounds shy of 460...that's 2x our original goal.
4 years

Anyone used the myfitnesspal (hah) app?

I have used it actually. It's great for tracking calories because it has a database of foods and the corresponding calories per serving. You can set weight gain goals and it'll tell you how many calories/day you need to reach it. You can even track your progress and post pics as you cross milestones. It's designed for fitness but, if you ignore all the articles, it's perfect for a feedee.
4 years

Slob play

In case you were wondering how my 5X sweats fit
4 years
12345   loading