Slob play

boundandfeed:
I would be interested In how this is done. When you are wearing the sweats do you wear anything underneath? I have thought about a pink Lycra bodysuit, snought and curly tail. I like your enhancements however.

I don't wear anything special underneath my sweats. I do have a snout that I wear around the house tho.
4 years

Slob play

Popadopalus:
Just fart, don't change your t-shirt when it's stained and let your hair being greasy, do not wash it.

I might be a little too good at being a slob
4 years

Slob play

LuvsChub04:
id like that in a relationship...... a total slob someone who doesn't bathe doesn't wear deodorant n just over eats every day..... very hot

MissPorker:
It's so much easier than the alternative

LuvsChub04:
whats the alt

Showering and leaving the couch
4 years

Slob play

LuvsChub04:
id like that in a relationship...... a total slob someone who doesn't bathe doesn't wear deodorant n just over eats every day..... very hot

It's so much easier than the alternative
4 years

Slob play

Lately, a kinky friend of mine has taken an interest in cementing my transition into a pig and forcing a slobby lifestyle on me. So far, she's made me wear sweatpants more often, shower less, use less deodorant and drink more beer. Is anyone else into being a total slob? What types of things do you do to feel more like a pig?
4 years

'tis the season

Silly me. I should've known better. I truly went into this thinking I would see where my appetite took me but my gluttonous side got the best of me. With a goal weight of 475, it seems like I'll be gaining well into the new year. I never ever EVER thought I would get this heavy...it's less than 25 pounds away but it all still feels like a fantasy.
4 years

'tis the season

BigFA:
I love the time between Thanksgiving and New Years Day. My 60" belly loves being filled with goodies and I usually gain 10-12 lbs. and enjoy every minute of it.

And I hope this year is no different. Cheers and Bon Appétit!
4 years

That plateau

If you rely heavily on drinks for your calories, you're bound to gain slower. Based on my experience, I don't think the body sees all the calories from chugging heavy cream. I imagine a big percentage of that passes right through the system. Heavy cream is a great surplus but I prefer the majority of my calories to come from food.
4 years

That plateau

Consistency is key. I was very fit when I first started and I didn't need to do anything special to "break my metabolism". Challenge yourself to consistently eat 5,000 calories a day (without counting drinks/heavy cream) and see how that pays off.
4 years

That plateau

Hate to oversimplify it but, in most cases, gaining/losing weight boils down to calories in versus calories out. Your current caloric intake was excessive enough to get you to 200 but you'll have to step it up to go beyond. Either that or tone down how active you are (less walking, no stairs, etc).
4 years
12345   loading