Tips for an all day stuffing

I think keeping it carb heavy would let you eat more over the course of the day. Meats and cheese are really filling. So maybe pancakes and hash for breakfast 1?
6 years

Your stuffing fantasy

Right now I've been thinking about funneling again. While the rush of the beer bong and it's immediate effects are (well) a rush, I also want to try something a bit more gentle and constant. Here is the scene, sitting on the couch watching a show with a tube in my mouth which is constantly trickeling more and more of whatever liquid my feeder deems appropriate into me. It is a constant stream but not so fast that I have to focus on it or struggle to breathe. But over the hour (or two) of watching, a gallon and maybe a bit more has gently been deposited into my greedy belly. Swollen, heavy, stretched and nearly completely passive I'd be lulled into a totally unexpected food coma.
6 years

Fattening in films

vegedge4life:
Has anyone seen this German movie about a couple who loves food called The Hannas / Die Hannas? I can only find the trailer and it looks so good I really want to see it!!

That does look fantastic. I love films in that style and throw some fatties in and you have a winner!
7 years

First stuffing with bondage with partner

How did it go? Did you learn anything about yourself or your fetish from the event?
7 years

If you had a wish - survey

This is such a fun idea!

1. Current weight: 240 pounds. A little heavier than normal but the holidays have been good to me.

2. I don't have a goal weight. If you all really want to know one it would probably be 250 but that hardly seems far away enough to be a "goal"

3. For a few hours or a day or two I'd love to get blown up to 350. I'd be such a softie with fat buldging out of every possible space and hopefully a magnificent ball belly.

4. My number one favorite thing is to be stuffed and see how round and tight my belly can get. I think it would be fun to be back at my college weight of 180 and binge my way up to my current rotund self again.
7 years

Stuffing as a turn on, on it's own?

I'm probably the type of feedee that would go well with a feeder who is more into stuffing than weight gain. The tight full belly has always been more of the allure to me than the weight gain part. I mean in some respects they do go hand in hand of course, eating enough food for 4 grown men's diet for a whole day in one sitting does tend to pack on the pounds. But weight gain isn't the impetus for my binging. Sometimes I just want to feel full and sexy but usually I also want to make a feeder proud and turned on by my gluttony.

Something I've found myself doing is couching my picture comments and messages more toward the weight gain side of things because most feeders seem to see stuffing not as an end to itself but a tool to get to the weight gain. I'd say I'd had similar conversations about not being a real feedee because I didn't want to gain weight. I've let that go a little bit (and let my waistline go a bit too!) and found that more women are willing to talk to me now.

So long answer but no you aren't alone in this.
7 years

Stuffing on the train?

Don't forget a two liter of your favorite soda.
7 years

Favorite snack/indulgance

Chips and salsa! I can easily go through a whole bag, even after a big dinner. There is something about the crunch and the salt of the chips plus the heat of the salsa. I love it.
8 years

Hose chugging?

It's true too much water can kill you. But it takes a lot of fracking water. Usually one will puke it up before one even get close to that amount. I'd say it's more something to keep in the back of ones mind rather than worry about. Myself I have consumed over a gallon of water with no ill effects and I don't think I was right on the edge of death. Just my two cents.
8 years

Feedist etiquette

I think it depends on the evening. Is it a feeding date, or a movie night. I'd say B for a movie or game night but definitely at least C for a feeding night and probably D because you don't know your limits until they are tested to the maximum.
8 years
12345   loading