Trying to hit 300

Pay more attention as to what you eat. Some foods are way more calories than others. An extra fast food fill-up before bedtime helps. No water or coffee only high sugar soft drinks.
6 years

Belly on the ground

Mine almost does. My belly is huge that I'm out of breath so much from the slightest activity.

Bet that makes you hungry,,,, May I suggest a small stool to rest your belly on ?
6 years

Female feedee wanted

Female Feedee wanted : Fa seeks female for a lazy fattening lifestyle. Strickly gaining for mutual pleasure. Helping indulge in your fantasy. No role playing. Financially capable. Possible LTR.
6 years

Signs of a lousy feeder

A Feeder should always respect the needs of the Feedee. Naturely the Feeder should praise the effort
of the Feedee to gain. As the Feedee rewards the Feeder with the gain.
6 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

My Fantasy is really quite simple.
Having my own female feedee and belonging to a
group of feeders/feedee's. Getting together at least once a month to show off our prize feedee's. Having the feedee's dress up sexy showcasing their expanding curves. Have a huge table full of various delicacies and have an eating contest. Naturely the feeders would be there to encourage them on. Those showing the largest weightgain for the day and past month shall be amply rewarded.
My second fantasy would be to put my feedee on
a website as a size plus model to show off her weight gain.
6 years

How many slices of pizza can you eat?

ChattyBecca:
I can do 12 easy, 2 larges with work.

I'm impressed !
6 years

What all pm services do you use?

The newest thing is called a Whatsup app
Phone and text are free !
6 years

Psychological vs physical force feeding.

projectpolemics:
For me, the best is when you make someone so fat and hungry, they don't need to be force fed anymore. They'll ask you for more.

My wife's like that.
She started out chubby and confident, but uncomfortable with the idea of being fat.
Then she started gaining more and more weight, and realized it felt good, it was actually making her healthier (true!), she felt prettier and more confident, and she knew I'd love her and take care of her as she kept getting bigger.
And the logistical inconveniences of having to carry more of herself around didn't bother her at all.
There was actually no sensible reason for her NOT to eat more and more.

She likes asking me for permission to go into the kitchen for seconds and thirds, because she knows I'll always say "yes"- and I'll go and fill her plate for her so she doesn't have to waste time getting up!

Your one lucky man ! That's the kind of relationship I ban only dream about !!
6 years

Huge belly play fetish?????

Hedonistic_Purity:
I'm not a good feeder unless my feedee is struggling with that truth.[/quote]

More like succumbs to the truth and truly
enjoys it !!
6 years

A rounder you

Looking for a BBW that wants to gain for both of our mutual pleasure. A Feeder/Feedee relationship.
USA only Preferably from the upper Midwest and willing to relocate.
6 years
45678   loading