Humiliating a fat girl

piggyobese:
Im a fat lazy pig who needs be humillate and tease!!!!

Yes you do. You deserve to be tied down and fed nonstop while being laughed at for how obese your getting. Every day, again and again.
2 years

Mutual gaining relationships

Wife and I are currently both actively gaining. Started 10 years ago with me admitting I wanted her to gain. Somehow she turned it around and I ended up being the gainer. Went from 175ish to 240 lbs. I stayed there for about 5 years. Lost it all and got back to 170. For the past 6 months all I've heard is I'm too skinny and she wanted me to gain. My wife has always been around 120lbs and is 5'7, I'm 6'. I said I'd gain again if she would. She promised to as long as I promised not to stop until I got to her desired weight. She wants me at 265 and agreed to get to 155 for me. Fast forward and I'm back to 205 and she's currently at 138.
2 years

Feeder girl needs tips (2)!

I love hearing the teasing in the form of questions..."how much are you gonna eat for me tonight?" "do you know how fat your getting" "you love being a fat pig, don't you" this is good because it's also getting your feedee to admit they want it, which is typically hot for both of you. hope that helps.
6 years