Underrated perks of being fat/gaining weight?

People turn to you when they need someone to eat the last donut…
2 years

The joy of being fat

I love getting in my car after work and letting my pants slide under my belly. I can finally let it out and be comfortable. I drive home with one hand caressing and squeezing my belly. I always liked seeing other people gain and playing with someone else’s belly. But now that I’m fat and have my own belly it’s even better. It is such a joy to have all this extra fat to jiggle and play with.
2 years

Friends and family gaining

I work at a clothing store and it has been fun seeing which regular customers put on the Covid 30. When we reopened after lockdown last year everyone was coming in embarrassed they had to get bigger sizes. I’m sure my obvious Covid weight made them feel better. I ended up having to go 2 sizes up!

It’s been fun seeing everyone looking more filled out, rounded, and tubby. It’s been over a year and everyone is still buying the bigger sizes.
2 years

How i know i've gained a lot

at the end of a Christmas party the host want guests to take home left over desserts. Everyone kept saying no because they’re trying to watch what they eat. So they all offer them to me bc I’m obviously not on a diet. the chubby girl goes home with pie, cookies, and brownies. Can’t say I’m upset.
4 years

When did you realize you wanted to be fat?

I realized I wanted to be fat when I put on some winter weight and couldn’t button my jeans. The extra 15 lbs I had put on made me realize I wanted to keep overindulging
5 years

The jiggle becomes noticeable and visible

I’m very pear shaped so my butt and thighs were the first places to start jiggling when I walked. I love the feeling. When I started to feel my double chin jiggle that’s when I knew I was getting g to be a fatty
5 years

Wife has gained 30 pounds but..

Thanks for loving the curves but also supporting the decision to lose weight. The men on this forum have kept it solid.
5 years

What do you usually notice first?

When my jeans start pulling around my butt and thighs, I get those creases from where the fabric is stretched too tight.
5 years

Making a 3d model of your body!

Rad, thanks for the website!
6 years

Anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?

ChunkyDreamer:
I feel since I've had to bury this desire of mine and I have difficulty admitting this desire that is makes it difficult for me to have the authentic intimacy that I crave.

If I don't at least try to go down this road, how can I ever be my authentic self? If I do go down this road and like it, how much of my health am I willing to risk?

Mm, I feel this on so many levels. I've been attracted to fat and weight gain since I was a teen but have always been too embarrassed by it to tell my partner. There's always that awkward roadblock where they can sense there's something missing and I'm not telling them. I've also gone for thinner more athletic guys (ones I am 'should' be attracted to by societal standards$) to try and suppress my desire.

At this point I haven't been seeing anyone for a few months bc I'm tired of having a mediocre love life. I've accepted that feederism is what I'm into and I've just been trying to explore that for myself.

I totally feel you on the wanting to gain vs wanting to be healthy. I love the extra weight I've put on in the past few years but I also love to hike and ski. I've been trying to keep it balanced fitting in vegetables and pizza lol.

Ah, I could go on forever about my back and forth on this fetish but its nice to know I'm not the only one who feels this way.
6 years
123   loading