Stuffing frustration

Yes definitely. I always had these problems.

I made some good food with a lot of calories and after eating half of it I realized that my stomach was already too full.
I tried a lot to overcome this problem. Sometimes I ate nothing for the whole day.
Other times I made different dishes to not get bored of the taste.

But recently I finally managed to overcome this problem.
I kind of had a full week with only one task for the each day. Eat as much foods as possible.

The first 3 days were hard. But I managed to push through them with a bit of effort. After these first days I accepted the feeling of beeing completely full and worked on getting more and more food in there.

Besides the fact that I put on some good weight during this week I realized that my capacity is growing since then. Yes it is still possible that I hate myself for not being able to eat as much as I want. But the moment when you can feel that you can eat more and more after each day is making up for it and that helps a lot.
2 years

Non stop stuffing

So I was thinking about a full stuffing week but my when ever I try to stuff myself for more than one day to the max in a row i kinda get tired of eating that much even if I want to. Any good tips on how I stay hungry and stretch out my capacity
4 years

One amazing week

So, soon I'll have a Week without any task or other things like that.
There is just one huge task during the whole week- eat!
I'm already planing what i will eat ... I'm going to try to eat as much as I can for the whole week.
But it's hard to find enough food, drinks and snacks that are fattening and also great for stuffing.
So, if someone has any ideas, thoughts or tipps for me
feel free to answer!
6 years

Location to stuff your belly?

Hey, i just want to know where you can stuff your belly, if you cant do this in the car or at home? So where would you go?
7 years