Hello!

How do you set up the inflation suit? I hadn't thought of doing something like that. Sounds fun!
4 years

Make your fat feel heavier

I like using my ziplock bags. I got a bunch of 2-gallon bags, but a softer or a less viscous filling it all goes down to the bottom.

I tried it with Jello once which was fun, but not as heavy. Like Cherry said Flour works well, especially if you mix it with some water.

Somebody on here mentioned filling bags with caulk and that's been my go-to now. Its cheap, its heavy, it stores so you can reuse them, its unlikely to spill, and its very moldable.
4 years

Mct oil & "keto" foods?

MHC pretty much nailed it in that description, so I'll just add what little I can.

Basically the fat you eat is not the same as the fat that makes up your body. A lot of the fat you eat will end up going to things like your brain and your organs, but it's not like you're directly injecting adipose into yourself. Like MHC said it's just a longer burning fuel (which is why the ultra runners like it).

Anything you eat in excess to what your body needs could be stored as body fat whether own to you're in ketosis. The one I tell clients to watch out for (people who are trying to lose weight for some weird reason) is protein. Chemically it's very similar to body fat and any excess will be stored pretty quickly.

I hope this helps answer your question!
4 years

Best clothes for support

Very nice. I've used tighter underarmour shirts but the material seems to weak to hold anything too heavy. This might be good to luck into. Thanks!
4 years

Best clothes for support

I'm hoping for some advice based on others' experiences.

I've been getting into the trash bags and jello and other things (I'm hoping to try the base gel soon), but I keep running into the same issues with supporting it.

I like to play with a range of sizes, but when I'm putting it all together, especially with smaller more realistic going-out looks (that are believable with the rest of my proportions), everything seems to slide down. I use things like tights and underarmour, but the padding just falls and gives a weird spare-tire look with nothing above it.

My question is: as you experiment with materials, has anyone found a really good clothing garment to keep everything pressed against you without it moving or sliding? I'm thinking maybe a one piece like I used to wear in my track days? I'm hesitant to get something new if it's not going to work.

What have you guys found?
4 years

Looking for padders

I hadn't done this for a while, but I just got back into it last night with a first time using a water-filled trash bag. I love stuffing but I don't want to gain weight again right now, so I enjoyed the temporary feeling of the weight and the jiggle.

I'll be experimenting more but I'd love to connect with some of you as well!
5 years

Compendium of fat studies

This is really awesome. In college I read so many nutrition studies, but not many like these! Science can be sexy...

Thanks!
5 years

Help making fattening regimen

Cut your calories for a few days before. I'm not saying fast completely, but if you knock a couple hundred a day off of your usual intake your body will start to think that food is short and then take full advantage of what it gets during your week alone!

Also scientifically speaking, a diet higher in protein will help you gain more fat if you are sedentary. That's just the science though, everybody's body is different. Have fun!
5 years

Whey protein powder for fat gain?

Here's a touch of science I use with my clients:

Protein works because of a nitrogen that holds it all together. That's what our body needs to build and repair damage (like broken down muscle fibers from exercise, daily wear and tear, etc.). If your body does not need the nitrogen, then it will break the protein apart to be used as stored energy (body fat) and shed the nitrogen.

Basically if you consume more protein than your body needs, it turns straight into fat.

Nitrogen retention (keeping the protein as a protein and not fat) is different for everybody based on genetics, activity, diet, lifestyle, and so on. I think this variation is why you get so many different responses on the topic. So I'd recommend getting some and trying it out to see if it works for you!
6 years

Wanting to learn how to do padding

Can we keep this thread going as away to share experiences and advice? It helps a lot to hear from everybody.

I don't have much hardware to go with (just some old compression/athletic clothes), but I've experimented with some stuffing materials.

Most recently I tried it with bags full of Jell-O:

youtube.com/watch

I was hoping for more jiggle (personally I'm trying for realism, I want to wear it in public). Anybody have other ideas for added jiggle or realism?
6 years
12345   loading