Creatine monohydrate

Pendell: That was the normal 1 tsp, it just didn't mix well and I was pretty dehydrated. I wouldn't recommend going more than that amount though. At least not right away.

nofbar: I don't think that it could be. It helps make cellular respiration a little bit more efficient. So basically it helps energy break down, not store. And if it's not used your body just gets rid of it.
6 years

Creatine monohydrate

I did it again, although not intentionally. I took a before picture the next night in the same shirt for comparison. Again, this is an unpleasant way to do this! Stomach aches kept me up a lot of the night.

imgur.com/a/36odB
6 years

Fat and fit?

Basically eat what you're eating, but more. Make sure that you're still consuming enough to have a surplus at the end of the day. I'd pay close attention to protein that you're taking in. Protein is what you need to repair your body (muscles after swimming for example), but when there is nothing for the protein to repair it drops a nitrogen and stores as fat.

As far as your carbohydrates go, things like white bread and lighter colored pastas are much more efficiently turned to energy in your body, so they're perfect for fueling quick workouts, but also get stored as fat much more quickly than wheat breads and such.
6 years

Me amd my girlfriends gain needs help

Tche's onto it. Eating late just before bed means that just about the only energy being spent is digesting the food, so it only goes to restore your body (from energy spent over the day), and then stores everything else (fat!).

Try to have her eat irregularly. A few days of very small amounts of food followed by obscene amounts for a day or two, but keep it really random. The body is constantly in survival mode, so if it ever feels that there is a shortage of food, it is going to hang on to every bit of energy that it can when food is plentiful. When I'm helping clients lose weight, it all basically comes down to routine. So lack of routine means more weight!

Basically you'd be using her fast metabolism to your advantage.

Good luck ;-)
6 years

Can weight gain be achieved without sugar and carbs

If you want to avoid carbohydrates more and you have a pretty sedentary lifestyle, a diet high in protein could be good. Protein in your body is used to rebuild damaged tissue from exercise, but if it has nothing to repair it drops a nitrogen and turns to straight fat.

Also going off of what Leener said, check out the glycemic index. The lower the number on the chart, the less energy it takes for your body to turn that sugar into energy, and if that energy goes unused, it gets stored ;-)
6 years

Gaining games?

This game is so awesome! I've been playing it for hours since you shared it. I'm definitely not a furry, but it's easy enough to get past that stuff. I'm kind of in love with my character now as she gets fatter the more she adventures.

Do you know who made this?
6 years

Whole weekend-- what to eat?

Can't go wrong with pizzas! Carbs to make you feel full and round, and plenty of oils and protein to make it stick. Dang now I'm hungry...

Have a good weekend!
6 years

Stuffing with pillows

I just used Ziplock bags. One gallon for the front and a quart for each side. I filled them about 1/3 of the way full with flour, and then added water until I got the jiggle I was hoping for. They ended up being really heavy too, which added to the experience :-)

Here's some photos I took of the bags:

imgur.com/a/DKGcq
imgur.com/a/LAK54
6 years

Into rp? post your info. here!

I'm always game for some good RP. I like treating it as an improv experience, going with the flow. I tend to get into it and my responses can get a little long winded, but I like detail :-)

I'm really only into heterosexual things (I'm a guy), but other than that anything is game. Me feeding you, you feeding me, mutual gaining, force feeding, unrealistic weight gain, you name it, I'm probably game!

Message me if you've got any fun ideas! I'm more likely to reply to Kik though: Saturn5522
6 years

Stuffing with pillows

Just yesterday I tried this for the first time in years. I decided to step up my game though and add some texture by fill some bags with flour and water. It worked out pretty well! I felt all jiggly and round :-)
6 years
12345   loading