Merely standing in line at a fast food restaurant.

Fatty2022:
i recently was waiting in line at a mcdonalds, and for sure felt like some were giving me a short look and judging.
i bet those skinny girls in crop tops were thinking twice about their orders, after they saw me waddling in😂
i wish i had the the courage to say: "be careful girls, or you look like me one day" 😁

Marcela:
But sometimes I wonder if the people that stare us are not judging us, but admiring us instead. Maybe it's naĂŻve of me, but I like to think half of the men out there want a fat girl but don't dare to accept it.

ChubbyHubby:
From my experience as a guy talking to other guys, you are right more than you realize

I think you are correct. The number of obese women in America who are happily married is a testament to your opinion. I love going to fast food places, the view is always amazing.
1 year

Butt padding

I have seen advertisements for butt padding online. One vendor might be “Fredericks of Hollywood”.
1 year

Doctor stories

I have two stories; “Medical Gain” and Medical Gain 2”. I have some others, mutual gaining story involving female doctor and male patient at a US VA hospital.
1 year

Saw mom for the first time since 70lb gain

I have to admit the person who’s opinion on my weight that I’m most concerned with is my mother’s. I’m 69 years old!
1 year

Have anybody else noticed this?

I don’t have issue, yet.. I was in a commercial plumbing warehouse/sales office. There was a display of a huge toilet that was called “Big John” it was huge much larger than a standard toilet/WC. This was in the US the land of the obese. I didn’t see a price on it.
On another note, we have three toilets in our house, two are what’s referred to in the US as alongated toilets. Much more comfortable the standard “round toilets. Just some thoughts.
1 year

Extreme padding

MickRidem:
Do you fill it with air or liquid?

Has anyone tried sewing in bean bags for weight? Not sure what you'd need to support that, I keep thinking denim, like overalls or something?

I used air. I don’t have anything to support heavier weighted padding.
I like your bean bag idea.
1 year

Emily became a fat artist

I too, love your work. The art is amazing the your story was very well written, I really loved the ending!

Great job, keep up the art and the writing!
1 year

Best setups for padding?

I have used Jockey brand Life briefs, their nylon ones. I have some large size, that stretch out very well. I do go for minimum clothes to pad in.
1 year

Extreme padding

I recently started using beach balls for padding. Using them in a large size brief under a stretchy fabric shirt really looks quite realistic.

I don't like to pad using in a lot of clothes, I usually pad in briefs and t-shirts.

I'm attaching my latest effort.
1 year

Motherly feeder stories

Thank you Jaiden, I appreciate your kind words.
1 year
45678   loading