Please check your story section

Hi, thank you for pointing this out and trying to change the gender., I appreciate it.
I will forward your reply to hiccupx to see if there is an issue. I am just the messenger but will look into the issue to get it sorted.
5 years

Please check your story section

Hi everyone,

in order to make the stories easier to find hiccupx has now changed the section names.
When you post a story you can now put it into the 'Character gaining weight' section (Thank you for the idea Built4com4t.).
This will hopefully, end the confusion as to what section to put your story in, as far too many stories where being posted in the incorrect section.
This goes mainly for female gaining stories where the feeder is male, these should be in the female gaining weight section, not the male weight gain section.
Can you please have a look and change the character gaining weight drop down.
I will be going through the stories and messaging authors if their story is incorrect but if you can do it yourself that would help me immensely as it's going to be a huge job but will help everyone, in the long run, find stories easier.

Cheers - Growr_n_Showr
5 years

Putting your story into the correct section

That is a great idea. I'll put it to him! Thanks smiley
5 years

Putting your story into the correct section

Hey,

as a newly appointed administrator looking after the story section, I have been asked to bring to your attention an error that many authors are making when classifying where a story goes.
The sex of the person who is gaining or being fattened dictates what section the story goes in.
If a woman is being fattened by a man, it goes in the female gaining section NOT the male section.
Similarly, if a woman is fattening a man, that goes in the male section.
There has been confusion with this and it is causing readers to go to stories that they have no interest in.
I will now be going through each story and if it is in the incorrect section I will be writing to the author and asking them to move it to the correct section.
This is going to take a long time but to help the site run more smoothly we ask all authors to please help us.
If you have written a story posted here already, can you please check so help us get things moving.
Also, if you are posting a new story please remember it is the person gaining that denotes the sex of the story, not the person fattening them!

Cheers,

Grownshowr smiley
5 years

Stories to appear in a different order

Brilliant job! Thank you for finding a way to please both old and new members!
Thank you smiley
5 years

Looking for eat help and suggestions for quality gains

Hi,
I have been a gainer for about 8 years now and gained from 150lb to 260lb with ease. Since getting to 260lb I then go up and down but never over the 260lb mark and I lose faith.
I am not a food lover and see food as a means to an end, which is part of my problem. I am not a good cook and have no one to help me out. What I need from you guys and gals is simple food suggestions that will help me get over my hump and on the road to 300lb.
I am a fussy eater too, goodness knows how I managed to gain over 100lb! I don't eat fruit as it makes me ill and I don't eat a vast amount of meat. I do love pasta, breads, potatoes and anything with cream or cheese though.
I hope you can help me as I know there is the knowledge out there, I just need to find it!
Thanks in advance x
PS, I am 6'4", 39 year old gay male in the UK.
13 years