How to bring up this fetish without seeming like a crazy person

So there’s this girl who I met on a normal dating app (not Feabie or fetish-centric) and I get the feeling she’s into this sorta thing. However, if I were to ask something like “are you into feederism?” I feel like if she’s not then that would be like a really creepy move?

Especially in a more conservative Asian culture where thin is often thought of as beautiful, how does one bring this up without being a freak?
3 years

Hot or cold drinks?

Which one’s better for stuffings?
4 years

Looking for anyone to chat with

Hi, I'm looking for someone to talk to about gaining or feeding and anything, really. Looking for experienced people to hopefully learn something and have some fun. Can use discord.
5 years

Telling girlfriend about stuffing fetish

Hey! I was wondering how/if I should tell my girlfriend (been together for 6 months) about my fetish. She's not really into it but she is on the chubby side (why I was attracted to her) and she does love food. However, she has indicated that she does not like being fat and has shot me down when I brought up stuffing/feeding so I know she isn't into it, which I am completely okay with. We both love to eat and sometimes I try to get her to overeat a bit and she does let me rub her stuffed belly. It still feels great to be with her and not bringing up the belly stuffing thing is completely fine. That being said, I feel like it's best to be completely honest and open with her because I haven't explicitly indicated my interests. I'm not into gaining weight although I'm not against it (still turns me on) but I worry about the health issues that may come with weight. So how should I bring this up with her without seeming like I'm joking or saying "I love your fat" just to make her feel good or being really creepy?
6 years