What was your most embarrassing moment in public?

MrCupeKe:
These stories are good, I haven’t started gaining but I might soon. As good as everyone’s stories are, are there any about anything other than running and sweating? It just doesn’t seem unique for feederism, anyone could be in that situation. Does anyone have any embarrassing stories about their belly poking out or bigger than your friends or someone asks if your pregnant?
Yeah, I did when my wife and I were having our second child. I also got my wife 's cravings during her pregnancy and gained a lot of weight with her . When my wife was in labor I was in the waiting room and all of a sudden a little boy asks out loud if I was having a baby too.
2 years

You know you're fat when:

You know your fat when a little boy asks his mom," is he having a baby to".
2 years

Post-wedding weight gain

Oh yeah you are going to get fatter and she will too. All not on purpose though but it will happen. If you have kids watch out for the weight gain that comes and not just her but for you to, I could not just watch her eat for two and not eat with her. Oh my God 😂 that was fun. I love to eat ❤️
4 years

Warnings gaining maybe addicting

And I just wanted to keep gaining. I just felt I was not Big enough
4 years

Warnings gaining maybe addicting

aviators13:
For me, it is very addicting. Once I hit 300, I felt I wasn't fat enough, and need to add more. I feel like when I hit my goal of 325, that may not be big enough as well, and I might have to go up 350, and then eventually higher.

I agree !! Only got to 300 before wife started complaining.
4 years

How fulfilling is it to have a mutual gainer?

It was awesome to see someone else enjoy eating 😁 as much as me. My wife did for awhile and then her sister moved in and took her place.
She and I just enjoyed eating together and we both gained a lot of weight. Aah the good old days
4 years

You ever feel this way about gaining

Yeah for sure 👍.
Love being fat , big round belly. But now have diabetes but I would like to get fatter again. I just don't feel like myself 😭. Want my belly back.
4 years

Does anybody huge, feel too thin?

I am not huge, 245, but I am always comparing myself to other larger men and my uncle. His biggest was 425.
So jealous
4 years

Gained because of fat friends?

Ditzy:
I have had others claim being around me has cause them to gain.
I eat a lot so I can see how they might think that.
I would love to hang out with you. Sounds very exciting!
5 years

Weight gain so far 2018

I have gained at least 18, weighed at docs office last month. I don't think I will loose anything but I will keep growing the rest of the year. Woohoo
5 years
12   loading