Seems the community is dying?

I feel ya on the community is dying. I been searching for some time to meet like minded people to communicate with or even meet up if it was to happen. Love your profile I have some work to do to get to my goal but would be nice to have friends in the community. Hope things improve.
1 year

How fat would you like to be?

Eventually hitting the immobile weight if possible but for now I’m going for 500 myself.
1 year

A burger binge

Omg I been wanting to do that but last 2 days I had 6 quarter pounders with cheese. After seeing this I’m definitely doing it. How did it go? Did you complete your challenge?
1 year

Guys who want to be immobile🥰🥰

Wow your lucky wish I could meet someone like that..
1 year

How fat would you like to be?

Hopefully get to the point of being immobile. I’m very intrigued to find out if I can get to that point.
Right now just staying above 260 is a challenge. Been inching up to 270 but struggling to get there so I’m thinking getting to the immobile stage will take some time.
1 year

Scales

Amazon in U.S.. has one called my weigh 700.
Model XL-700
Hope that helps..
2 years

One goal met

Just saw your post and had to congratulate you on your success. Im also looking to get to 300 right now im about 45 pounds or so away to go. What advice can you give to help me to get to 300. Eventually would like to get to 500 that’s a long term goal.
2 years

Chicago 10000 calories challenge

Anyone interested in doing a 24 hour 10000 calories challenge in the Chicago area. Many places to go to meet up at let’s do this.
Anyone interested in meeting up?
Please leave possible dates and if your interested.
Kik jeepwave17
2 years

Is anyone here serious about going for the extremes?

I’m very intrigued into the idea of going the extreme. Now I’m approaching 260 slowly but surely and with each passing day can’t wait to see if I can make 300 I hope by end of the year. I hope soon the weight increases on a faster basis then maybe I can hit possibly being immobile. I can’t see it getting that far at my current rate. Time will tell.
2 years

How big is your belly ?

43% after taking the quiz. Some reason I thought it would be higher. Only thing I get out of this I got to work harder.
2 years
12345   loading