Double belly/belly with rolls or huge beach ball belly?

Beach ball please. Nice big and round. Super hot
1 year

Humiliation kink

BBWlover:
I've had a thing for overweight women for as long as i can remember. Absolutely love the idea of humiliating and degrading them about their size. Grabbing their rolls, spanking their ass, send then into a McDonald's to order a half dozen cheeseburgers while everyone stares and judges, then fuck them while they eat them like a dirty pig.

Omg lovely
1 year

Feedee/feeder vacation

Heerlijk eten en laten zien hoe dik je bent, mmm!
1 year

Your best tease/insult/humiliation lines…

I guess anything commenting how much I've gained recently. From comments about my belly to comparing me to a piggy when I eat. Making fun of my tight clothes, laughing, mocking.
1 year

Question for the big ones

Comments that are a mixture, if that makes sense. Tell me how attractive I look with my fat pig body, how you love my lack of restraint when it comes to food. Mock me and laugh at me when I can't stop eating but make sure I notice it turns you on. I'm a whore, and a sow, but tell me in the sweetest voice.
2 years

Fat shaming

Thomasvdk:
I’d love to fat shame an female piggie.🐽

Mmm sounds lovely. I love to be shamed and laughed at
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Dutch bbw:
I love to be fed and get bigger and bigger. Then they would try to make me fit into clothes that are way too small. And laugh at me because I would desperately try to get my fat ass into jeans. Gets me so wet

Jack-Elray:
You know they make pink lycra jumpsuits that leave nothing to the imagination. Show off every curve and heighten every roll.
Get a little tail and a pig nose and you’re dressed like the perfect pig.
All you need is a trough full of slop and you are good to go

I would have to stick my ass up high and grunt and eat and get wetter and wetter because of the humiliation, the laughs, the mocking
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

I love to be fed and get bigger and bigger. Then they would try to make me fit into clothes that are way too small. And laugh at me because I would desperately try to get my fat ass into jeans. Gets me so wet
3 years

Share your dark fantasies

pmadrew:
Going off to a farm with my partner on a leash. I begin by leading her to a pig pen. l make her strip only allowing her to wear pig ears, snout, and a tail. she rolls around getting all muddy. I fill her trough up donut holes and tell her to eat. she must remain on all fours and burry her head in the trough eatting EVERY THING. Once she's done I go in behind her and breed her as her swollen belly jiggles and scrapes the ground.

FatSlave:
WOW!!I like this one!!! smiley

Wow, me too!
3 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

fatgirlfetish:
I would like to get my girlfiend a trough and build a pig pen for her outside. I'd like to keep her naked in the pen for a week or so over summer when the weather is fine. I'd mix up lots of high calorie swill to feed her & she'd only be allowed to grunt like a pig and not talk whilst she's in her pen. Occasionally, I'd enter the pen to take her from behind for sex whilst she is leaning over her trough to eat her swill.

Well that is so damn hot
6 years
2345   loading