Story trouble shooting

My best guess is that you're hitting the upper limit on number of characters allowed per chapter, which, off the top of my head, is 10,000 or somewhere around there. It will cut off at that limit.

I'm not sure why you're getting the message about the minimum 2,000 characters if you have at least that much, but I think that might just be a glitch.

My suggestion: Do a draft in a text editor (preferably one that shows character count), try to keep the chapter a bit below 10,000 characters (maybe 9,500 or whatever, so you have a bit of wiggle room), and then copy and paste that into the FF form and submit your chapter.
5 years

Gaining with high blood pressure?

Ditto on the hawthorn extract. In addition to capsules, the brand Dr. Christopher's sells a liquid syrup that is a bit pricey but high-quality and delicious-tasting. Several other reputable brands sell capsules.

Cucumber is also reportedly good at reducing blood pressure. You could probably get a good intake if you have a juicer. Or you could eat some gazpacho (no salt!) every day.
6 years

Searching for a long term feedee

Not to bum you out further, but I don't know that FF is the best place to go looking for a relationship. And in any case I suspect that, for most people, the chances that a romantic relationship and a feeder/feedee relationship will coincide are slim to nil.

A big part of the problem is that the dynamics are lopsided. Feedees get the lion's share of attention here, and you're in competition with all the other feeders to capture that attention. In short...we feeders need feedees a lot more than the feedees need us.

Finally (and this seems to be happening more frequently lately), many feedees consider FF and similar sites to be a business opportunity, regardless of whether they are genuinely "into" this fetish. We could debate until we're blue in the face whether this is right or wrong, fair or unfair...but it does happen.

But hey, I'm making broad generalizations here, and your mileage may vary, as they say. Good luck.
6 years

Feeder freeloaders

I also think that what is not being taken into account is that people contribute to this site and others like it in ways besides modeling, cams, and so on.

How about artwork, stories, even just being an active member in chat or in the forums...there are plenty of people here who put in a lot of effort into creating content without much expectation of reciprocity. Is it freeloading for people to consume that content when it is freely shared? There is something to be said for participating just for the joy of doing it, or to find other like-minded individuals, or just to express one's ideas. So I do think there is something to be said for the "fantasy" part of Fantasy Feeder.
6 years

Feeder freeloaders

Gingerbeard:
Agreed. What it comes down to, is you're not a feeder if you're not actively engaged in the feeding in some way.

OK, I could concede that being a feeder constitutes tangibly feeding someone.

But then, you would have to concede that there's no such thing as "virtual feeding" or "long-distance" feeding. That should more properly be called "donating food" or "financial support."

If they're lucky, the donator might get to watch the recipient eat. That also is not "feeding." That's "watching someone eat."
6 years

Feeder freeloaders

StarSmoke:
Correction. If you are sexually aroused by someone gaining weight you are an FA (fat admirer) or an FFA (female fat admirer). Neither of these things make you a feeder. Only feeding, in whatever way you prefer to provide food to someone, makes you a feeder.

These terms and what they mean are in no way new, they have been around for at least the 10-11 years I�ve been into this fetish, most likely much longer than that.

I�m not trying to argue with anyone. I�m just stating the common facts for the sake of conversation, clarity, and maybe helping any newcomers. You can find the descriptions of these terms both on Fantasy Feeder as well as a number of different websites.

I disagree. It's the weight gain element that differentiates fat admirers from feeders and feedees. It's the process that's crucial.

There are plenty of fat admirers who have no particular desire to see those they admire get any fatter. In fact, there are many fat admirers who look askance at feeders/feedees and consider it a bridge too far.

I also have been into this for many years and that long-standing debate has been raging for as long as I can remember.
6 years

Feeder freeloaders

I think everyone is losing sight of the fact that this is a paraphilia we're discussing. It's sexual.

If you are sexually aroused by the idea of someone gaining weight, you're a feeder. If you're sexually aroused at the thought of gaining weight yourself, you're a feedee. Or you could be both.

Whether one ever takes steps to realize these fantasies doesn't change the underlying fact that there's a sexual element at the core of all of this. And "feeder" and "feedee" are the established terms for people who have these sexual proclivities. That's all. It's shorthand.

I don't think there should suddenly be all these new prerequisites qualifying anyone as a "real" feeder or a "real" feedee beyond that.

I suppose I can see a slight distinction between an "encourager" and a "feeder." But if we are going to make that distinction, then "feeding" someone long-distance or any other way besides in-person isn't "real" "feeding" so much as it is "enabling."
6 years

I feel like i need to drop this fetish, but i can't.

Allfatthings:
However, there are many many fat girls, and ok with their weight. And many may be self conscious now, but in my experience, when they are with a partner who appreciates them, learn to love their bodies.

[...]

If you think this would be enough for you,
I would seriously consider finding another fatter partner more compatible with what you like, even if they are not a full on feedee

While I agree that this opens up the playing field a bit, in my own experience, many fat women react adversely to having their fatness sexualized. It's counterintuitive but more common than you might think.

I once opened up to a former girlfriend about my fetish. She never really accepted it, and then started actively trying to lose weight and insisted she was doing it for me. Now, it would have been understandable if she had said she was doing it for *herself*, but it didn't make sense that she knew of my preferences and still thought I would be more attracted to her if she lost weight.

Though not as rare as true feedees, my hunch is that fat women who are truly OK with being fat are still relatively rare.
6 years

Pip_Squeak:
I appreciate the honesty no matter how much to hurts to hear. My biggest concern really is just the sexual aspects of things. I don't want to throw this relationship away for a really thin chance at finding the ideal. At the same time, I'm at a loss for how to rectify this problem.

You mentioned that you've been with your partner for nearly four years now, which is a fairly long-term relationship. You've made it this far and apparently it wasn't a dealbreaker, so what has changed? You've told her about your fetish and she didn't run, and that's a very good thing.

I guess the question now is, has it become an insurmountable problem for both/either of you? So there may not be fireworks all the time in the sexual sense...is that something you both can live with? Even if she would never actually gain weight for you, is she willing to compromise and engage in fantasizing about it with you? It may never be the same as fulfilling your fetish for real, but something is better than nothing, right?

It sounds like otherwise you have a solid relationship. But all relationships have stumbling blocks, and it sounds like this fetish just happens to be yours.

My advice would be to hang on to a good thing. It's not worth risking your happiness in other aspects of your life on the off-chance that you may find fulfillment in a one single aspect of it.

Even if you were lucky enough to find someone else who shares the fetish, that relationship also would have its own inevitable share of problems. Why let the perfect be the enemy of the good?
6 years

Pip_Squeak: While I agree that there are probably a lot of girls out there like you describe, from what I've seen, they're very far and few between. It seems like 80% of the community is men and the remaining 20% are women that are comfortable enough to admit they like this kind of thing.

My question now becomes, "Is it really worth ending a relationship I've spent a long time investing in just for the slim chance I might meet someone who shares the same sexual kink?"

I feel like I could be wrong about everything though.

Your concerns are well-founded. The male-to-female and feeder-to-feedee ratio on this site and others like it is ridiculously disproportionate. Do you really want to have dozens of others in direct competition with you over each and every prospect?

Not to mention, members are spread out all over the world, so the slim chance (no pun intended) that you will find someone who lives within a reasonable distance of you *and* who wants a romantic relationship, makes abandoning a current relationship an iffy proposition at best.

I don't have any easy answers as far as the likely impact on your sex life. That is also a real concern. But I think this is a "the grass is always greener on the other side" situation. I would say, first try your damndest to make it work somehow in the context of your current relationship.

You may find a brief fling here or there to accommodate this fetish, but the odds of finding someone who is into all this and compatible with you in other ways, are probably not in your favor. It gives me no pleasure to be so brutally honest about this, but I speak from experience. And I know there are quite a few others here who share this frustration. It sucks, but that is the truth.
6 years
2345   loading