Are there any yo-yo gainers here?

I'm really happy to see this conversation, since I've been thinking about this recently. I currently am at a point where I want to lose a bit of weight so that I can then gain it back quickly and have a dramatic difference, but not have to buy new clothes. Also I want the feeling of having my clothes lose, and gradually getting them tighter and tighter the heavier I get.

Glad there are other people like that too!
5 years

2019 wall calendar?

Does anyone know of any 2019 calendars with beefy/chubby guys?

I wanted to get Inuyoshi's bara calendar from Massive Goods here but it's all sold out.

I found a merman calendar with some cute bellies, but wondered if y'all had any others you wanted to share!
5 years

Would anyone like a "how to stuff yourself...or your partner" guide?

winkwink:
did anything ever come of this??

Thinking the same!
5 years

Stuffing game challenges

TheCakeIsAPie:
Feeders like this absolutely exist haha, I'm one of them. A few years back I had a challenge for my girlfriend at the time where I took her to every burger place in our town (burger king, wendys, wayback, two mcdonalds, and a few sit-down bars) and she had to eat the largest burger on the menu from each one before I took her home. It was a lot of fun!

That sounds like a really fun game. I was thinking about doing something similar where I go to this particular row of restaurants with my girlfriend, and she picks whatever she wants me to have on the menu at each place. Could get embarrassing if the restaurants recognize me coming from the restaurant just over, but oh well!
5 years

Any good stuffing methods

If you're looking for a "quick and painless" stuffing then it'll be more difficult, but if you have a few hours to play with then you can really max out on food over a long period, while topping off with liquids to keep yourself full.

I'd suggest making some real food first that is nutritious and super tasty that you're happy to eat a lot of, and then it'll be easy to want dessert. Also make sure to 'cut' the taste of desserts with coffee or tea, which will help settle your stomach if it gets upset.

If you don't want pain, don't max out on carbonated beverages. That's what really gets me moaning.
5 years

A question for the feedees?

vigo86:
How would you feel if your feeder started using sex as positive/negative reinforcement for your gaining, as in, stopping having sex until you reach a certain weight
Is it hot or is it just emotional abuse?

Ghostfruit:
anything like that that you don't get active consent for first could be abuse.

THIS. Needs to be active consent and a discussion about this. If it's consensual and everyone is happy it's fine. If someone decides to withhold sex "for fun" and the other person doesn't get a say, it's abusive.
5 years

Bloat methods

Good old rice and water can really do wonders. Anytime I have a meal with rice and drink water afterwards, I feel incredibly bloated and amazing. You could also drink beer and that would also be really bloated. Sometimes I feel sick doing that though.
5 years

Weight gain around xmas

I'm also really into the idea of gaining weight this holiday season. I'm normally pretty careful not to, but there's nothing stopping me this time, and I'd love to see how tight I can get my suit by New Year's. smiley
5 years

Belly hair?

This is a weird discussion. Like, everyone has their own preference for body hair, and it has nothing to do with anyone else. If someone doesn't like another person's preference, then it just doesn't matter. They can find someone with the same preference. *shrugs*
5 years

Tumblr is dying...

BBWcreator82:
I heard this site called Fantasy Feeder is a great place for all things fat related to hang out, you might have heard of it.

Tell all your friends into this stuff to check the place out.

I heard it's everything you could ever want.

Obviously Fantasy Feeder is cool, but it's not the same as scrolling through endless pictures of bellies. The format and structure is different, and it's nice to have a variety of places to enjoy gainer/feederism stuff.
5 years
12345   loading