Understanding

So, since childhood I was attracted to fatness and wanted to gain weight, to know how's to feel fat. During the years I became aware to the fact that there's actually an active community of fat admirers and people who determined to fatten up their body in order to fulfill their desire. So I registered here and found almost everything I was dreaming of, and the advices here helps me to gain weight.

Recently I gained weight noticeably, with rounded belly and more puffed face, but here is the thing: the people around me, who knows me as a thin person since childhood, started to make comments about the new me. Mostly, to draw my attention to the fact that fat is bad, and every time I meet them they asked me to exercise and get back to shape and giving me some advices on how to lose weight. But I don't want it. I even had a conversation with family about this, and I told them that I like it that way, I love my new belly, and a little more kilogrammes wouldn't be making a lot of difference to me (although I do counting on gaining). They do understand it, but I am wondering how to make people not to be so judicial about my weight, and do family will understand that in my case it's not about fat acceptance but actually a passion for fatness and a desire to become really fat?

Would be nice to ear from various perspectives and from experiences like this.
3 years

Quarantine weight gain

My weight machine has broken so don't know how many pounds I have gained but my belly got bigger since March 2020, that's for sure.
3 years

Weight gain and penis size

I actually would not mind to get to the point that my belly is hanged over my trousers, that I'll be too fat and lazy to lose it.
3 years

How fat would you like to be?

I want to be so fat that my belly is hanging over, but would be preferred to be fat all over not just in the belly.
3 years

What were your hottest feederism related dreams?

Dynamo:
I have never been to a kink/bondage club, so it was odd that I had a dream in one.

I was totally naked, and MUCH heavier than I am now! I was standing up, my arms and feet were bound starfish-style to one of a number of large circular wheels on a stage, and each person had a sign above their heads. Mine read, "Tease my fat belly and little dick." (Like, what the hell, man??) LOL! Over the course of the evening as the music played and dancing commenced, I had all kinds of folks come up to tease me, slap and jiggle my fat, lots of random licks and rubs, etc, and a couple of people fed me chocolate. I trembled, moaned, begged, wobbled and *pretended* to try to escape. Nobody "finished me off" and the edging and teasing were amazing.

Gothcupcake666:
Oh damn, there’s a lot goin on lmao the little dick partπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Dynamo:
I was like, what the HELL, subconscious? Why you gotta be pickin' on me THERE?? 🀣 πŸ†...πŸ₯œ?? But I will say, having people who needed to reach *under* to get to it to tease me, added to the thrill. 😊

Gothcupcake666:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That's hot
3 years

Eating 7 hotdogs

Wow πŸ₯Ί I find it hard to eat faster, after 10 hotdogs I can't eat anything
3 years

New to funnel feeding

Feedmesqueezeme:
I didn’t try a beer bong or funnel but piping bags used for baking worked well. I had a feeder once fill it up with a mix of chocolate pudding and cream and it was amazing

That's really amazing
3 years

Getting incredibly fat!

Ditzy:
I think your idea of doing videos you should do that.
Some of us here like weight gain on guys.
99% of weight gain videos are of females so there is a need here for a guy to that.

True that
3 years

Subcutaneous fat

Seems like the creams for its kinds 🍨 🍦 is the best thing to make you ballooned up with subcutaneous fat 😎
3 years