Saline inflation

So in theory, if you keep yourself hydrated with water it will consume less saline making the effects stay longer? Oh, and how do you keep the saline in a specific place?
3 years

Best way to bloat?

Bananas2132:
Helium!!

No way, have you really? How is it?
4 years

Boob growth

Breast cancer
4 years

If you're getting fat, there is no way back? or it's not true?

Fattenjay:
Why would you want to go back? 😏😋
health issues
4 years

If you're getting fat, there is no way back? or it's not true?

fatchance:
Remember, that your weight is different from your fat. When you gain, once you gain a certain amount, your fat cells get "full" and your body makes more fat cells.

When you lose, the fat cells get smaller, but you do not lose any of them. In a sense you remain "fatter" even as you lose weight. You will always have to limit calories and/or burn extra calories in some combination to avoid gaining the weight back because your body wants to restore all those shrunken fat cells to normal size.

So in a certain sense, getting fatter is a one way street and your body considers any lose of weight starvation because those fat cells are shrunken.

The exception is within the "normal size" range of the fat cells. Your weight can vary quite a bit, especially if you are fat, maybe +/-10% or something, while keeping your fat cells in the normal range.

But there aren't ways to destroy fat cells? I am sure that such a thing does exist
4 years

Cola+mentos

Plurk:
Ik heb 5 grote bananen gedaan en een beste fles sprite en dan wordt je kogelrond. Ongevaarlijk en de buikomvang neemt vanzelf af. Je krijgt een lekkere dikke buik.

Translation:
I have done 5 big bananas and a best bottle of sprite and then you get rounded. Non-dangerous and the belly size decreases automatically. You get a nice big belly.
4 years

Cola+mentos

BellyBelting:
I mean don't right away try to exceed your limits, you will know when to slow down once you try it out. Don't be scared, you won't explode. The worst-case scenario is that you will vomit violently

modulo9:
How many bananas?

Try as many as you want, we all have different stomach capacities so I can not tell you precisely, just be careful to not explode ; )

(for me is like 1 or 2)
4 years

Cola+mentos

I mean don't right away try to exceed your limits, you will know when to slow down once you try it out. Don't be scared, you won't explode. The worst-case scenario is that you will vomit violently
4 years

Cola+mentos

The myth busters debunked that that type of bloat is possible, but some people on this site still believe and claim that coke+mentos is possible, but I still doubt it is, and that it might just be the coke's carbonation that they are feeling.

But anyway, I think that the possible way to do it is taking a big gulp of coke, holding it in your mouth, open your throat to let it all in with ease, and then slide in a mento or two, and then chug it down.

I still insist that you do the sprite and bananas that I told you about, that one does react inside your stomach. Just take it easy and you won't vomit. Trust me, I've done it.
4 years

Who play run 3 game?

Too bad the removal of flash in 2020 is going to kill the game. Also, did you make the game or why is this on personal ads?
4 years
12345   loading