Extreme feederism

Add me jef2140
2 months

Are there people who want to get to 1000+ pounds

Michaelh:
are there people on this site who want weigh 1000 pounds and over. I am a curious fat admirer who is wondering about very extreme weight gain.

Immobile Future:
I’m aiming for the big 1000 pounds. It sounds sad to say but i’ve not got many ambitions in life other than to reach 1000 pounds. I’m hoping I will reach it one day

No its not a sad thing it's a good thing that should be your only goal and ambition
4 months

New me

good for you for being true to your self it takes a lot of courage to say it out loud but I'm proud of you for doing it
2 years

Consideration for immobility

Allissa:
You mean a camode? Idk if they make beds with toilets. If they do I'm gonna be super happy.
idk I thought it was a thing kinda like a bed pan built into it with a flushing system, probably some sort of water sprayer too, to keep things clean
5 years

Allissa:
Hopefully the nurses come and reply. My first thought is diapers and lifts...
I had the same ideas but toilet bed and lifts
5 years

so i and many other ppl hear love the thought of an immobile partner but there is some problems that arise with immobility, main ones i can think of are, breathing, bathing, bed-soars, and sanitation, so why not get some brain storming ideas going on how to deal with these problems
5 years

* location shout outs part 3*

Barrie Ontario canada feeder, who can't find feedee
5 years

* location shout outs part 3*

Central Ontario Canada
5 years

Feedees/(ss)bbws in barrie ont area

And fine youg female feedees/(ss)bbws in the Barrie area Wana chat, pm me

18 m feeder
6 years

Feeding resort

I know this topic comes up now and than but i still Wana through my 2¢ in, imagine a feeding resort somewhere where you take a vacation and just spend the entire time eating/being fed, I imagine a buffet for each room and super hi Cal shakes, as much as you can drink any ideas or comments let me know
6 years
12   loading