Sneaky ways to fatten someone up

Butter is always 70 calories per 2 tsp.

With bread, if you don't want to bake your own, when you can boost it with more butter but also cream to make it richer, buy what is sometimes called "BBQ bread": thick sliced bread.

In regular bread you'll find slices top off at 120 calories.

But that works too:
- 120 cal slice
- 210 cal butter (you might be able to get in 280)
- 90 cal peanut butter
...for a total of 420 cal/slice. Make a 2 toast breakfast and almost half a day's calories are done.

Before serving supper, also add 1-2 tsp of butter. Cream and butter goes very well in sauces, mashed food, etc.

Get big waffles (often called Belgian waffles). These are 200 cal each. The non-frozen ones can go up to 250/each. They absorb less butter though but it makes for a change of food.

A very nice one I learned on the forum here is to buy those bags of SideKicks. Look for the ones that ask for milk. Substitute the milk for cream (don't subtitute the water). Enormous calorie load. A bag is meant as 4 portion but if you present it well you can have them each half, at least. If you go for the pasta only ones you can easily get them to eat the whole bag.
4 years

What age is best?

I think you should start when you feel attracted to the idea.

There is no need to balloon 100 lbs in a year. Start adding some extra snacks, or a 4th meal of the day, and add 5-10 lbs in a year.

The slower it goes, the more years of growing fun you have
4 years

www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924224414002386

"high carbohydrate foods are more satiating than those that are high in fat ...

In free-feeding experiments when people are offered a range of high fat foods they tend to consume more energy than when they are offered high carbohydrate foods (Blundell, Green, & Burley, 1994), a phenomenon termed high fat hyperphagia or passive over consumption ...

this fat-related increased intake of energy does not lead to increased sensations of satiety"

It's an interesting paper. It also explains why you feel full with that cream. Thicker liquids cause more satiety, even if not containing more calories.

"post-consumption hunger was reduced by thickening a “shake” (Mattes & Rothacker, 2001) and enhancing the thickness and creaminess of a yoghurt beverage changed perceptions of how satiating it was likely to be, and reduced subsequent lunch intake."
4 years

I posted this elsewhere but I think it can be useful to you.

This tip let's you easily double the amount of butter you can deliver per slice of bread.

- Toast sufficiently so the bread is really dry
- Heat butter in microwave so it is soft, near melting
- Apply a good amount of butter to the warm toast
- Let sit a bit: the dry, warm toast will absorb the butter
- When it looks like there is no butter on the toast, apply an additional layer of butter

You can easily get 70-100 calories of butter in and on the toast this way. Select a calorie rich bread, or use thick slices, and you have a 300 calories delivery tool even before adding toppings.

According to research fat is the least filling nutrient but delivers the most calories. In other words; you deliver more calories to the subject but the subject will not feel more full.
4 years

My boyfriend has mixed feelings

That's good; you're doing a good job.

Do you have a goal weight for him in mind?
4 years

How unhealthy is being an bbw/ssbbw, really?

Health At Every Size haescommunity.com/

And The Obesity Paradox haescommunity.com/

"dozens of studies have confirmed the existence of the paradox. Being overweight is now believed to help protect patients with an increasingly long list of medical problems, including pneumonia, burns, stroke, cancer, hypertension, and heart disease. Researchers who have tried to show that the paradox is based on faulty data or reasoning have largely come up short. And while scientists do not yet agree on what the paradox means for health, most accept the evidence behind it. “It’s been shown consistently enough in different disease states,” says Gregg Fonarow, a cardiology researcher at the University of California, Los Angeles."
4 years

My boyfriend has mixed feelings

People who are mean, are mean. If you're not fat they will joke about wearing glasses. If he would lose weight they will joke about his lack of muscles. If he is strong they will joke about his face, etc.

Growing someone brings responsibilities. One of them is making sure they're comfortable, especially in their clothes. Start saving to buy him new clothes -- and then keep saving for the next set of new clothes.

Always tell him how beautiful and sexy he is to you. Get him used to you touching his fat; meanwhile tell him how it turns you on and how nice and good it looks on him. In other words, make him feel like the King to his Queen.

Reward good behavior. When he eats good, when he gains weight, do something extra. Your goal is to make him associate eating and getting fat with all kinds of good things.
4 years

Poor mobility

I have my wife between class 3 and 4 now.

She's officially obese, not just overweight. She has some mobility issues due to a health issue (not weight related) but has always been lazy; a non-mover. Now, with a big belly and fat deposited all over her body, she even struggles or has to work hard to get out of bed or turn around in bed. A little bit like a pregnant woman she will try to turn to the other side, and again just like a pregnant woman she starts a roll to roll to the side of the bed to get out. Delicious to see.

Her walking range is severely limited now. She doesn't train or do anything against it so by now a regular short walk must be a sport-like task for her.

I never was into immobility but I really like this lifestyle for her where she lays in bed, sits in a chair, and eats. That's about all she does. Very hot, and it would be and hopefully will be even hotter when she weighs more.
4 years
12345   loading