How does one strike a mental balance with feedism in a relationship?

In my case I've always been with a big woman, and it wasn't until she started dropping that weight before I realized I like this stuff. Not a priori as a fat admirere but as a feeder first.

Eventually I just...adapted. I accepted her weight loss. There are other things in my sexual fantasies that she isn't into either, or tried once but isn't interested, and this was just another thing where you realize "that's not fur us"

The great thing is that when you're in a relationship, because you fell in love with each other, the being together, the being a couple, takes precedence over almost all other things. Not because it HAS to be that way but because that's just how it is, how it goes, how it feels. The sexual side is an add-on but it's not what the whole relationship feels about. To say it differently; if she or I would have an accident that makes sex impossible, we would still have a great time together, being deeply in love.

So I had a great time with her too when she had lost weight.

Of course I'm happy that she started regaining, and that when I expressed how I like her with a bit more meat on her she slowly but surely has let go of the idea of being thin. That's a great fantasy add-on for me.

Don't worry. When you love someone, it all balances out.
4 years

Weight gain week

Would love the before & after stats. Weight and waste measurement before and after.

If you track calories, would be interesting to know that too. Can help give me some idea of what gives which results
4 years

I just had my first irl feederism episode!

I'm not sure why, without having explored the subject further with me, you would write...

clearly you dont know what consent is.

...only to then show your limitations on th subject by stating...

Consent is saying yes in no explicit terms.

If consent is by definition "saying yes in no explicit terms", we wouldn't have terms like:

- verbal consent
- non-verbal consent
- implied consent
- written consent

But maybe our difference of opionion just stems from us having a totally different lifestyle. Yours contains, among other things, this aspect:

This mans motivation is to make him fat for his own sexual desires. Even if this man is eating it it is still wrong.

That is a level of abstraction that's a bit too far for me, as in into the purely theoretical realm. The way I hear you is that if he just wants to share a really big meal with his friend, and his friend eats it, all is hunky dory. But if the *thought* inside his head changes, suddenly this friend should be quizzed; "hey...do you REALLY want to eat all that? You sure?"

In your world, if I offer a woman a cigarette and she takes it all is fine, UNLESS I really find it sexy that she smokes -- then before offering her a cigarette I should get her "consent"

Maybe we should leave consent for actions in which both parties are involved; "is it ok if I kiss you?" instead of "is it ok if I fantasize about kissing you"
4 years

Looking forward to the fattening winter

I know December will help a lot again. I haven't weighed her in a good while but think she's around 220 lbs still and would mind to get at least 5 lbs on there for the new year.

She thinks she's kind of done but my current goal weight for her is 250 lbs.
4 years

Thoughts on fattening without permission

I think enabling is a very good compromise between being sneaky and adding hidden calories and discussing everything.

Once my wife started to overeat again I told her I like her fatter. She had something like "I'm never going to be big again" but afterwards has done nothing to maintain that. She eats the snacks I get her, she will often ask for meals and snacks that aren't diet-level.

Now, these past 2 years, my whole food planning around her is aimed at consistent weight gain. She sees she has gained, and says she doesn't want to get heavier, but will give in to temptation time and time again.

I think that kind of enabling and manipulation is real fun, real satisfying, also because you see her weakness in defending against it.
4 years

Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

I've been fattening up my wife ever since she went from 250 lbs to 185 lbs....and then started to overeat again.

At one point I was tired of being the food police and I told her I prefer her fatter.

Over a period of about 2 year she's gone up to 220 lbs now.

Other stats:

Bust (measured over the bust): 48.8"/124cm (up +0.8"/1cm since last year; up +5.9"/15cm in 3 year)
Waste (measured over the belly button): 47.3"/121cm (up +2.3"/6cm since last year; up +5.5"/14cm in 3 year)
Hips (measured over the hip bone & her fat apron): 47.3"/121cm (up +2.3"/6cm since last year; up +2.3"/6 cm in 3 year)

She has no sexual thing with this at all but loves that I'm so into her body, and of course she enjoys the whole goddess being served thing
4 years

Measuring

To maintain the gains of my feedee I've put the scales away, even though I love knowing those stats.

I measure her once every 6-12 months now as a proxy for her progress.

I love the numbers with feeding almost as much as I love the result itself
4 years

Sharing ur experience regarding weed and feederism

My feedee has an anxious side, so the indica helps to calm her down. Once calm, she wants to eat smiley
4 years

I just had my first irl feederism episode!

Zelda64:
you should not make someone fatter for your own personal fetish. The only time you should so it is in a safe consensual relationship.

Or he could treat grownups like adults instead of tender victims that need protection.

In other words: his friend eating the meals is the consent. He doesn't force anyone or trick anyone.

I don't know if I should do anything further?

Why not have a bit of fun with him? If he lets himself be fattened up, go for it
4 years
34567   loading