Consider yourself a geek/dork?

Walter Kovacs wrote:
I consider myself a nerd. Sci-fi and fantasy addicted, in all its forms. Science lover, debunker and skeptical inquirer.

What this guy said, more or less. I like things that make me think. If that makes me a nerd, then I suppose I'm a nerd.
11 years

The most erotic thing an fa or ffa can hear........

For me it's hearing her talk about how much food she can eat, and watching her greedily eat huge portions and talking about how much fatter she is going to get.
11 years

"accidental" turn-ons?

Sometimes there is alot of truth in humor. He might be sticking the idea out there in a playful manner just to see what you think about it. This way if you happened to be appauled by the idea he could claim "just joking." I'll bet he's into it.
11 years

Love it when fat people...

A pretty bbw with a nice fat belly walked into the pizza place where I work the other day. Her shirt was rolled up a bit and the bottom of her gut was hanging out. I wanted to give her the pizza for free.
11 years

Embarrassed to like fat.

There is a social stigma attached to liking / being with large women. Men are afraid they will be teased by their peers. To be quite honest, when I told my friends there was some mild berating, but it wasn't anything like I played it up in my mind. People don't care as much as you think they will if they are truely your friends.
11 years

Ff & masturbation addiction

Wow, man. I like to spank it every now and then just like every other red blooded male, but it doesn't get in the way of things I have to do. Sounds like you do have an addiction of sorts. When you start thinking of spanking it or sex, just find something else to do.
11 years

Why is overeating so arousing?

It could be the whole "decadent" idea of it that's a turn on.
11 years

Where you stand in "reality"

Yes, my friends and family know that I like fat ladies. There was some mild teasing from my bros at first (all in good fun, I might add), but then it quickly stopped. Others don't care about your sexual preferences as much as one might assume. That is, if they are truely your friends.
12 years

Many people like you fat...

Voluptoraptor wrote:
I'm with you there. I fed into this for ages, and thwarted a number of potential relationships growing up because I thought people's advances were some sort of sick joke. (The fact that my self esteem was so awful is really sad.)

Nowadays, I really love myself and am glad to know that there are people that think I'm fab exactly as I am! Unfortunately a lot of women are still incredibly uncomfortable in their own skin (thin, fat and inbetween.) I wish people would stop talking about their "imperfections" all the time. Personally, I don't have any. (I have super fantastic parts, and slightly-less-but-still-fantastic parts.) The notion that any of us are supposed to fit into some vague, impossible to define ideal is nonsense.

I had that happen a few times when asking larger ladies out. They had the assumption that I was doing it for some type of cruel joke. It's like the didn't understand that I was actually interested and attracted to them. But that's the world we live in. if your interests deviate from the standard majority, then your seen as "weird" or perverted even.
12 years
12345   loading