Smoking fetish???

Chubby0:
i love to stuffed my belly after smoking a joint
it’s called the munchies and it’s a common side effect. 😉
1 year

Why don’t more people here get dexa scans?

Why don’t people just hire a personal chef? Why don’t people just buy their own fast food franchise. Money that’s why people don’t get DEXA scans because they can’t afford them.
1 year

Oregon feeder iso female feedee

I’m a feeder from Oregon and I’m looking for a bbw 18-65 who wants a Feeder/ Feedee relationship
1 year

Female feedee wanted in oregon

I’m a 53 yo feeder looking for a cis gendered female submissive Feedee in Oregon for a relationship
2 years

Doms and slaves

Soft Daddy/Pleasure Dom
2 years

Looking for a female feedee/ babygirl or little

I’m not looking for a transactional feeder /feedee dynamic I’m not looking to be a sugar Daddy or Paypig. I looking for a Female, babygirl or Little or Submissive feedee for a long term relationship. One I hope that will encompass both the kinky and vanilla aspects. Age not as important as chemistry and connection. I’m a Soft Daddy and Pleasure Dom, I enjoy a bit of a brat in my submissives but like a girl who knows when to be good as well. Online is fine to start but I want something that leads to a live in relationship. Open to monogamy or poly. Kik and snap and fet available on request
9 hours
2 years

Daddy feeder looking for his submissive feedee

I’m looking for a Female, babygirl or Little or Submissive feedee for a long term relationship. One I hope that will encompass both the kinky and vanilla aspects. Age not as important as chemistry and connection. I’m a Soft Daddy and Pleasure Dom, I’m a romantic and enjoy pampering my girl I enjoy a bit of a brat in my submissive but like a girl who knows when to be good as well. Online is fine to start but I want something that leads to a live in relationship. Open to monogamy or poly. Kik and snap and fet available on request feel free to ask me anything.
2 years
12   loading