Is it the days off the cream that trigger the rapid gain?

My wife has about 6-8 tablespoons a day of whipping cream. An extra 400 calories daily..small amount but she drinks a full carton a week. Slow and steady wins the race! In a year she’ll gain around 30-50 lbs based on eating habits and activity. It seems to me that her weight gain from the cream hits all the right spots too but that could just be genetics.

Her weight gain over the years has been up and down. Started around 2007, gain and lose every year or two. Her lowest than was around 160, her highest was 230. Lost weight around 2020 to 170, now back up to 220-225.

Heavy cream is the best smiley
3 weeks

Double your partners size

When I met my wife she was around 120 with natural curves. She was curvy mostly in the hips and butt....in our first year of being together she gained 15-20 pounds and that was what I thought was my preference. Loved her new soft belly and added overall softness. It took another 9 years before I saw any major changes as she then started to gain weight. (She would yo yo weight 10-30 lbs and lose it in the first 10 years of marriage) she got as high as 180 after kids. Ten years in and just in early 30’s she started unintentionally gaining and it was a slippery slope smiley she gained up to 225-230 and would yo yo weight down to around 190 and back up. Now currently she is at her heaviest at around 240-250 and it’s spectacular. She does classes to exercise but the weight won’t budge any lower. She wishes she was a smaller size to be healthier but knows she is a fat girl and that I enjoy it. I will say that my personal preference has gone up and up with her weight as she has gained. When I discovered this site a long time ago I never knew I would enjoy a partner at 240- 250 but it’s amazing. Good luck to you and your significant other but make sure it’s what you want, chances are she will never go back as it’s hard to lose. It helps that my wife has a great attitude and doesn’t care what others think, she makes comments about herself and her fat but she looks great and holds her weight well as you would never guess she weights that much. A size 6 and 120 lbs when we stared to size 18 and 245ish now. (She won’t tell me her weight but jokes how she is 250) so I know she’s around that. Think godess Shar with another 30-40 pounds and that’s how my wife is built. I’m lucky smiley
5 years

For the married gainers

I met my wife 20 years ago, she was 118-120lbs. (She's 5.5) and a fitness instructor, we met at a gym. Over the years her weight fluctuated from 120-160.(having kids and being married does that) Once she hit 30-32 years old she has been gaining unintentional. Last fall was her heaviest at around 230, she dropped 20-22 lbs but recently has gained some back. So since we met she has put on 100lbs. The thing is she holds it so well in all the right places!! She also knows as she puts it I like "fat chicks" haha. For me I have put on what I call "hazard" weight. It's the price you pay while keeping your wife feed all the time over the years! I was 220-225 muscular when we met. I'm now 270-280 depending on how active I am.
7 years

Male fas: what is your size range of desirability?

Interestingly my preference has increased as I've gotten older. As a late teen I loved a 10-20 pound gain on a girl (chubby at 140-150) and now I am attracted to someone who would be around 275-300lbs... My wife was120lbs when we started dating. Now she is around 240-250. I'd love to see he with another 20-50lbs as she holds it so well but I doubt it.
8 years

Point of no return?

I'm not sure if there is a point of no return because you can do whatever you decide to. That being said 200Lbs is a big mark for a lot of women. I remember my wife went up and over and back down below it and her comments at that time with being fat and how she needs to loose weight. Now she is 230-240 and says she was skinny then!! Once a women is comfortable in the 200 lbs mark it can be a slippery slope of a fast gain and not realizing it.
9 years

How much have you gained?

Since I truly discovered this preference and "helping" my wife gain I've put on 40-45 lbs over the last few years. This was hazard weight as it was done as I was helping the wife who has gained 120 lbs since we met in the late ninties....most of her gain as mine was in the last 5 years. She is probably up 70 lbs in this time and looking GREAT! smiley 5.5 and about 230-240 depending on her workout schedule and how she's feeling.
9 years

Point of no return?

Ellebigger wrote:
I'm not sure how big I'll get.. I would have to sustain a lot to keep gaining. I'm sure one day I'll just plateau off. But I actually have always just known I was going to be big. It doesn't bother me really.

Ellebigger, you are one of the sexiest women I've seen! I love your shape and attitude!
9 years

Hurt by bfs f.a. actions.help!

Sorry to hear of your situation....the immediate reaction would be to be upset, hurt and want to ditch him as most have said. However if you truly have feelings for him, talk with him. There is a reason for this behavior, find out why. The best thing is to have an open line of communication between each other......you may be surprised to why it happened or be able to fix the issue. People make mistakes, I'm not saying to give him another chance but at least find out why and what can be done. The most wonderful relationships are open, honest and one's that we learn from, good and unfortunately at times, bad. Good luck.
9 years

Office/desk jobs

Office jobs are the best for weight gaining. It's a slippery slope that is hard to turn back on. My wife has gained around 50-60 pounds in 2 1/2 years since she took an office job. She has gone from 190 size 12/14 to around 250 size 18 now. She is now wearing 1X and 2X tops. Incredible gain! smiley
9 years

Are feedees disposable?

For me personaly I started as a guy who liked to see chubby women. My girlfriend at the time (now wife) started out as a curvy 120lbs, I loved seeing her grow to what she is today at 200lbs+. As she grew my preferences grew too. I now prefer a size 16-18 woman....I even look at women who are now 250lbs and think I would even like that more! smiley Anyways everyone is different and I'm sure there are guys and girls who would take advantage of a person as you think...as someone already said their are predators everywhere!
12 years
123   loading