What's some of your most unhinged fantasies?

MTurn2411:
I have no idea how I thought of it, but I've been fixated on this for awhile now.

Picture this, my car breaks down on the side of the highway in the middle of nowhere, signal on my phone is nonexistent and the nearest auto body shop is over 100 miles away. I've got no choice but to try hitch hiking or hope cell service pops up.

After an hour or two, a guy in a semi pulls over and asks if everything's alright. After a quick look, he decides there's no way to fix my car unless it's taken to a shop and he offers me a ride to wherever I need to go, on one condition. He'll take me wherever I want to go as long as I eat whatever he buys for me, and I'm not allowed to stop eating until he says so or I run out.

Thinking that this was the best option, I would agree, but then he begins making stops wherever he can to get more food and drinks. Always making sure I'm eating or drinking something until my shirt starts riding up and the seat belt is cutting into my stuffed belly. Unbeknownst to me, we've passed multiple gas stations and auto shops.

By the time he decides I can stop I look like I'm about to give birth and all I want is for him to rub my belly and tell me I'm a good girl.

Wow that's kinda hot never thought of that but I am a truck driver lol
1 year

Male feedee looking for female feeder

Looking for female feeder to blow me up. I have no limits on how big they make me. Kik me at coastie2005
2 years

Looking for a male feedee

15nknight:
This sounds honestly amazing.
dude she or it is a scamer
2 years

This summer’s pigpen

MuffinTopLover18:
Hey Sugar! Long time no see! With having graduated and all that nonsense, I’m free to have a pig pen full time and I’m kicking it off with this summer! I’m trying to see who I can fatten up and make a blue ribbon piggy by the end of this summer.

Qualifications
- Please be 190+ (This isn’t a hard rule )
- please have a couple of tummy pics on your profile..no gray faces
- if you love farting, that’s like a huuuge plus 💕 it’s just a side thing I like my piggies to have
- I’ll make a calendar dedicated to your feeding schedule so I definitely would like to be started as quickly as possible.
- If ya have money, that’d be nice ✨ not that I don’t plan on making the meals cheap but if you’re able to splurge on your thickening waistline, it’s a plus 🤤.
-Please have a kik/download kik. It’s where I like to chat.
-Be submissive 💋 😈

Annnnd that’s about it ~ you can comment if you have questions or DM me 🥱
so what does the one who gains the most win?
2 years
123   loading