Breathing heavy

Morbidly A Beast:
I get out of breath start heavily breathing doing pretty much anything at this point I think it’s from the long term effects of Covid but it certainly doesn’t help with how fat and out of shape I’ve gotten in the past year

same I get out of breath walking up a flight od stairs lately
3 months

Busty guys

Nofbar:
Is there anything real about the idea of massaging and squeezing one's boobs/moobs to encourage them to get bigger?

lol if that were tru, my ex would have massaged her boobs a lot, cuz she always wanted bigger ones...
3 months

Have fat people ever asked you to touch or rub their bellies, and why?

LuvsChub04:
recently at the pub someone asked if they could touch my belly,

Stockylove:
WTF Was he a stranger?
And why ?
It's so weird and cringe.

old college buddy was very fit n thin then he jokingly said id turned into a fatty n said ill buy ya a shot if I can rub your tankers no 'cinge'
3 months

Have fat people ever asked you to touch or rub their bellies, and why?

recently at the pub someone asked if they could touch my belly,
3 months

What is your favorite position?

Voluptuouslover:
With my wife on her back giving her oral and gently massaging her lower gut. Then having her ride me cowgirl with seeing her huge thighs wrapped on top with her gorgeous gut jiggling with every rhythmic thrust she does.

same, cant see her face when going down,as her gut n tits block it
3 months

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

my shirts riding up when I try n reach things, lately
3 months

Getting turned on and a little irritated

Seein'is how most people dont unzip there pants in front of others to plop there belly out,im sure he knew you were into it, n then ya boned. Dude knew
3 months

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

having to sit while peeing now, cuz I cant see it to aim it anymore
4 months

Christmas gains before and after!

between thanksgiving n New Years put on 10 pounds even my thighs are getting squishy now
4 months

Where to go next?

Feel like my belly keeps growing, n not sure if I need to cut back.Once again im overweight feel nervous yet turned on, at the new changes. Still odd having this hard big belly in my life. My shirts now ride up when I raise my arms,emberessing yet hot. Just not sure what the next year will bring me..
4 months
12345   loading