Has an overweight person ever unintentionally did something that sexuelly arouse you in real lif

The lady who I see frequently at the bus when she stands up, her top always rides up showing her thick muffin top. Always hot..
5 months

Bhm celebrity crushes?

Hes chunky yet i wouldnt call him fat but Joey from n*sync
5 months

Beer bellies

Munchies:
Nothing wrong with enjoying beer. But go too hard and some of that belly might end up being an enlarged liver.

LuvsChub04:
i know mines fatty,for sure

Munchies:
Gotta be careful with that. I'm sure you've heard the danger already from your doctor, so I won't nag you about that. But if it gets too bad, it can, ironically, lead to weight loss.

my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/15831-fatty-liver-disease

Would be a shame to drink all that beer to gain weight only for it to be the reason you lose it all.

read the link,honestly had no clue.thank you
6 months

Beer bellies

Munchies:
Nothing wrong with enjoying beer. But go too hard and some of that belly might end up being an enlarged liver.

i know mines fatty,for sure
6 months

Officially overweight...

I am officially overweight now with my BMI,weighed in today,cant believe without even trying to hard the fat ive put on mainly in my beer belly ....Damn
6 months

Everyone's losing weight

Morbidly A Beast:
I was making a Taylor Swift joke about eras I don’t know why people do this lol we’re not going anywhere

adore t swift so i got it.. think they will change it to the KC Swifts?
6 months

Beer bellies

drink bout six-eight beers a night,its def given me a hard round belly
6 months

Busty guys

I think you have Gynecomastia.Which is a hormone problem,not really a weight issue. New a athlete in highschool who had it..
6 months

Is it normal

Eyez:
I'm 190 lbs and my appetite keeps growing the more it grows the more I eat and all I wanna do is stuff my face

And when in full I get hungry again an hour later

And when I have a bag of chips I just wanna sit down and eat all of them at once

eh kinda you're stretching your stomach so ya it'll take more to gill you up
7 months

Unexpected signs and side effects of weight gain

Morbidly A Beast:
Bellies keep inching down while expanding outward inconsistently, one week you’ll think your gonna keep sinking down then a few weeks later you’re expanding outward again

LuvsChub04:
mine just jets out no sagging, yet other parts are squishy just need my belly.dont get why

Morbidly A Beast:
I think it’s a weight thing mostly. I bet your muscles can still hold up your gut, at a certain point they probably just stop trying

I was pretty fit before I let myself go lol
7 months
12345   loading