Your choice of feeder, can be anyone

Bigwideland:
I would choose nigella lawson, a true foodie, awesome cook, and a closeted FA I think.

She said of fat people, how delicious it must have been to get that big, my sort of lady.

Totally agree with you. She's great and looked even lovlier when she was fatter a few years ago.
1 year

Hanging belly

There's no easy answer. You just have to eat a lot and keep snacking between meals. Weight gain shakes and stuffings to increase belly capacity are good.
You have no control over where the weight goes really although you want to do minimum exercise to get a floppy belly.
1 year

Belly in or belly out?

Curveman:
I like to hide mine in high rise stretch jeans which come up to my bellybutton. The lower part still jiggles and feels great but is not on display.

Bellyhangjim:
do u cover with a t-shirt all leave ur belly on display all stuffed into ur jeans

Oh, I cover it up at the moment with a T-shirt. Although, if it gets much bigger I might have to own up to it in public.
1 year

Belly in or belly out?

I like to hide mine in high rise stretch jeans which come up to my bellybutton. The lower part still jiggles and feels great but is not on display.
1 year

Mcdonald’s/kfc stuffing challenges!

I'll have to try DrFeeder's challenge. So far I have managed a 4 big macs, a large fries and two large Cokes at one sitting. Must do better...
1 year

Bending down

I now have to stand with my legs apart if I want to bend over so the gut has somewhere to go.
1 year

Growing a ballbelly

I would agree that I think it's mostly genetic. I have a ball belly but would really rather have a soft flabby body. I have tried all different kinds of foods along with heavy cream and beer and have not found that what I eat makes much difference to where it goes. When I gain it goes to my big hard ball belly first and then seems to dissipate to other places after two or three weeks of gaining.
1 year

Growing your perfect gainer body

TheCheezWhizard:
Ideally, I'd like a huge, round belly while remaining thin everywhere else. Basically, I'd love to look like the male equivalent of being nine months pregnant.

I've added 156 pounds to my frame since I started gaining, and while I've definitely put on weight in other places (thighs, etc.), I'm pretty happy with how big my belly is and how my body looks overall.

You are definitely achieving your desires then, looking at your photos. Congratulations are due.
1 year

Shape of your belly

Fat Gut. About right!
1 year
34567   loading