Female feeder youtube channel

Thanks. They are very encouraging. I'm doing my best to comply!
2 years

Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

Those confessions are really hot! Thanks for the links.
2 years

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

The Ultimate gainer (the fat lover)
Surprisingly accurate
2 years

Can you feel yourself gaining weight?

Etiola:
Lately I can feel my clothes are tighter and at the end of the day I can't wait to get out of them and into sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt.

My underwear's elastics leave deeper red marks and it's very uncomfortable.

I know I shouldn't do that, as I've read wearing loose clothes around the house makes you more likely to gain weight.

This explains why many people working from home during the pandemia only found out they had gained a significant amount of weight when they couldn't fit into their old work clothes...

With each change of season I have to go through my wardrobe to see what still fits and what doesn't. This is a bit depressing.

Looking at your pictures, you look so much better with the extra weight. You should not worry. Just accept it and enjoy the ride. You may need to buy bigger clothes from time to time but so what? Love yourself.
2 years

Bigger you get

Of course as you get fatter you will require more calories just to maintain your weight. However if you overeat regularly, your stomach will expand and allow greater capacity. That coupled with a snacking habit which keeps you full throughout the day will have the desired results!
2 years

Scared to really open up

I am now 67 and have had the kink since the age of 5. I have never told anyone about it other than on here and I think that's the best way to go since people gossip and you don't want everyone knowing. When I have become fat, family and friends have made comments, which I have ignored. Fortunately they have never put me under a lot of pressure over it. There are several fatties in my family but I don't think they have the kink.
2 years

Can you feel yourself gaining weight?

I think the feeling of gaining weight is the most pleasurable part of the whole process. That comfortable feeling in the butt when I sit down and my belly pressing down into my lap and forcing my legs apart.
2 years

FianceƩ is getting huge

j8o8h8n:
I've been with my fianceƩ for about 4 years now and, when she and I started dating, she was about 220 lbs (at 5' 7" ). She also used to be really self conscious about her weight and curves. I've been honest with her about how much I love her curves and I tell her how she's beautiful and that she shouldn't be as worried about being judged for her weight. And, as we've been together, she's gotten much more comfortable and confident. She shows off her curves more often, a lot around me, but she can occasionally be self conscious about it in public.

Over the past few years, she's pretty much been eating what she wants, when she wants and I definitely indulge her appetite and get her snacks and treats (I just bought her 8 family sized bags Reeses trees today and she's already gone through one lol). Just the other day, she was at the doctor and weighed in at 363 lbs. She definitely seems more comfortable with her size now than she did when we first started dating and she was smaller and our sex life has only gotten better as she's continued to grow. She definitely teases me by doing things like jiggling her fat or bouncing her belly around in front of me.

She's getting so big and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. However, a part of me feels a bit guilty cause I know she likes being active and it probably will get harder for her to be active if she continues to get fatter. But at the same time, she enjoys it when I cook for her and get her her favorite candy and make her snacks.

I'm definitely looking forward to my future with her. I never thought I'd be with someone I could be open with about liking their weight gain, and, while I've dated chubby girls, I never thought I'd end up with a SSBBW (she's grown into one over the course of our relationship). If she continues to keep getting bigger, I'll definitely enjoy it. I love her for her first and foremost, but the 140lbs+ (and potentially more in the future) weight gain and added confidence has been a fantastic bonus.

Lucky man indeed. It is rare to have a partner gain so much.
2 years

Fantasy feeder is easily the best fat community

Yes, FF is the best. Makes life worth living.
2 years

Funnel feeding v just drinking a shake?

That's it really. The funnel is just for the fun of seeing how much you can get down quickly. No time to feel full - you are just limited by stomach capacity.
I do it with beer but gainer shake can be used. You need a tap on the tube to control things and something to hang the funnel on. I find I can take a maximum of 3 pints at a go but start less.
2 years
45678   loading