Feedee young guys!!!!

Dang, you are such a pimp ;p
9 years

Embarrassed by your ssbbw

Sorry to hear that, that's pretty shitty. There really isn't a reason to be embarrassed about liking big women. It's a personal preference, everyone has them.

I will never understand this to be honest, maybe because I am pretty low on the friend department and my parents knew about my preference at a VERY young age, so it was never an issue.
9 years

League of legends! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

LargerGentleman wrote:
Olderthanyou on NA!

Currently in the midst of learning how to NOT SUCK at this game by unlocking ALL the champions using only IP...and doing it in alphabetical order...

Well, that certainly is one way to do it! haha

I have a friend whose in their 50's who plays. It's Dyrus's Dad if anyone knows who that is from TSM.
9 years

Any gamers out there?

PC gamer here as well smiley

I play mostly League of Legends, but I have a sht storm of games on Steam as well.
9 years

Fantasy or reality

Thing is you have to find someone within the fetish, that you are attracted, that is into the same things you are (not just fetish wise) and you connect with.

It's not easy.

P.S.
Also, distance is an ***.
9 years

How do i introduce my gf

"Oh hey bb, this is what gets me hotz. Get too it. Take notes."
9 years

Fa men in maryland?

Maryland here myself smiley
9 years

Terrible news

I didn't know him, but that's quite sad to hear. Glad he could make a difference though.
9 years

Dating effeminate guys

I can be "effeminate" in the sense I like to be thin, long haired and prefer form fighting clothes and the occasion skinny jeans. It's just what I like, whatever. I also have a good amount of female friends.

I tend to attract a lot of homosexual males. Personally doesn't bother me and end up friends with a lot of them.

As said before, just take it as a compliment.
9 years

League of legends, anyone?

Subversive Panda wrote:
I don't mind if people add me. Ign: Top Lane Only

What do you main? I can't tell.
9 years
12345   loading