Holiday season goals

wordup:
hopefully i'll be able to hit 300 by january 2018. the holidays are a perfect occasion for "stealth" gain smiley

AyLmaokai:
Thats where im heading lol, how far off are you?

wordup:
25 lbs! i think 2.5 months is a good timespan to gain that... but now that i've started it seems to be pretty hard to take it slow

I mean if youre okay with stretchmarks and know your body, why go slowly? Im planning on hitting those 50 pounds lol
6 years

Holiday season goals

wordup:
hopefully i'll be able to hit 300 by january 2018. the holidays are a perfect occasion for "stealth" gain smiley

Thats where im heading lol, how far off are you?
6 years

What about natural appetite stimulants?

I actually found this thing on walmart called eat more
www.walmart.com/ip/Eatmor-Appetite-Stimulant-and-Weight-Gain-Pills/877762702
Theyre these little green pills and I remember someone in chat saying the active ingredient is something from a flower or something, idk, it might all be false.
BUT
I doubled the dosage one night because I usually take higher dosages for different things and these 4 pills were doing minuscule things for me. I took 8, started out barely hungry, an hour went by before I stood up again, but when I did I nearly doubled back down in hunger. They may not be the most cost efficient little things, but I think that double dosage definitely helped me out
6 years

Health risks with rapid weight gain?

Strech marks, youre legs can start hurting, back can start huring, and you might also grow out of your clothes, like, your entire wardrobe. Depending on you do it a rapid increase of appetite might also happen, I'm up to double my normal consumption.

Thats just what ive been going through tho
6 years

All day stuffing vs. one massive binge

I usually just do all day, ill eat a giant breakfast go to sleep, then lunch sleep, then dinner sleep
6 years

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Shocking to realize my entire wardrobe that ive had since like 6th grade, no longer fits comfortably without making it look like im wearing a muscle shirt, When im stuffed I cant sit up. My waist is always kinda hot now that my gut completely hangs into it. Like where my thighs meld into my stomach, that strip of skin. And of course how wonderfully jiggly my fat is, its made mostly of heavy cream I think, but its amazingly soft
6 years

Holiday season goals

Might try and go for the big 50 before the year ends, gonna be hard tho, specially because family isnt happy with my gains
6 years

What do you think.

Also if you stuff yourself properly, you might have shortness of breath, lightheadedness, and general immobility lol
I usually try to keep eating until I can't take full breaths, or until I cant sit up properly
6 years

New inflation method omg

Okay so this thing took me probably a fucking year to do properly, and I still dont usually do it because I've found it to be really ineffective, in my case it literally only blows up my stomach, not my lower intestines or anything else, meaning my upper belly is really pushed out, but the rest is just kinda sitting there. If you do however take the time and effort and lay out or allow the gas to flow throughout you, it can be pretty satisfying, but not quite as instant as the original poster suggests

Anyways the way I eventually started learning how to do it was with a bag, I couldn't get ahold of balloons, so I made due. I would basically just breathe into a large ziploc bag, get that into my mouth, and then pretend like I was trying to take a drink out of a water bottle I was water falling from someone else ( where you dont touch the lips so you have to do the weird swallow with your mouth open kinda thing ) For a while I did that, and it would work if I could get the bag to go inside me and not around the edge of my mouth. I eventually got ahold of balloons, and they make extremely good practice tools because they can be held in the mouth easily. You basically repeat the same thing, fill the balloon, and then pretend like you're drinking water, if the air doesnt rush in use your hands to compress the balloon and force air down. (ALWAYS BE CAREFUL ABOUT YOUR CAPACITY). Eventually you will get used to the feeling and you can try doing it with basically your finger and any other form of mouth blocking apparatus, you stick your finger in, mimic the water drinking strategy, and then fill your cheeks with air and and keep going. I can't do a consistent stream of air, so I assume that part was a lie or extremely well trained. But you can get spurts of air enough to quickly fill your stomach. Message me if you have questions and I will do my best to help out in any way I can.
6 years

* location shout outs part 3*

Winter Park Florida, any female feeders in the area?
6 years