Fat camp

MarshmallowMinotaur:
I would definitely go. It would also be awesome if we were fed, on a schedule, hungry or not.

16851:
Ah you seek our budding singles package, where we match you with a willing feeder.

EmilyW:
He dragged the unnamed girl to a tent at the edge of the camp and strapped her to a chair.

"Oh no Johnny, please stop! I don't want to get fat. Let me go!"

“I knew I should’ve said stupid 'rock' instead of 'paper', but no. And now I am stuck with Emily, the fucking 'camp treasure’. Everyone is crossing their fingers that this will shut you up for a couple of hours, so they can at least breathe and hear their thoughts. And by the way, my name is not Johnny, and I’m like super-gay so stop trying to touch me."

'Awwww, Johnny you are so cute when you talk dirty. But also, did they ever teach you anything about foreplay in the gay-school? Tsk, tsk. And you are doing it all wrong, I can still move my hands. Look, I can even tickle your belly. Uh, you've been a good boy for the past few weeks, haven't you? And between us, girls, if you think a lousy box of heavy cream is enough to shut me up, then you are so wrong. Sooooo fucking wrong. Hey, where are you going? Can you at least send someone else then? Lilly, perhaps? She has such massive tits that lucky girl! Like two squishy pillows. Hello? Fine, I’ll do it myself then, so where were we, Emily? Yeah I remember : Oh-no -I-don’t-want-to-get-too-fat, yada, yada yada. Shut up Emily, and put this funnel down your throat. Okay, Emily, but nothing too fattening, I still want to be able to walk when the camp ends. Hahaha, too late bitch, you'll wish you'd never met me!"

WOW.
2 years

Easy ways to incorporate cream into diet?

Clearly no one, is having as much funnel as Emily is!
2 years

Link to da bbw stories

Well just let me say, you are amazing. The stories and your wit are fantastic.

I look forward to your stories, if we were of the same generation I am sure you would be my dream girl.

Best of luck and I continue to await your latest literary efforts!
2 years

To wear a bra or not?

I like seeing them in a bra .... and taking them out of a bra of course.
2 years

I’m so confused and need guidance

Yep, you nailed it.

Often you think you are an adulr, but when you examine it, you are not.

This not to pick on anyone, cause it certainly applied to me!

You will become more secure in your idenity and desires as you reach maturity!
2 years

We have to make feederism more popular

fat:
you cannot evangelize a niche fetish lol

Nope, but you can expose people who may be suppressing it to the possibilities.
2 years

I feel guilty for wanting to fatten my boyfriend.

And finally, you can simply offer more sex when he eats more. Eventually, his body will make the connection! Trust me, most guys are happy with the way they look if the woman in their lives is happy with it too. There is an old Russian wives' saying: Keep his balls empty and his belly full. Crass, but very wise!

BlueStrawberry:
Isn’t that manipulative though? Cause I’d be psychologically conditioning him to associate gaining weight with pleasure and to go against what he wants for himself.

Everything can be seen through the lens of manipulative if you study hard enough. Like your partner to save money, convince him to eat lunch in his office by packing him a favorite lunch. Are you manipulating him to do what you want (save money) rather than enjoy the lunch out with friends?

I am going to stick with my previous take,...

encourage but not force

ease him into knowing your likes by teasing as was suggested.

Reward him for doing what you like, it is after all how the world has always worked.

Hope it works out for you.
2 years

I feel guilty for wanting to fatten my boyfriend.

Jamie is very much correct.

Hope it all works out for you.
2 years

Did i fuck up my liver?

It is extremely unlikely that the cream had anything to do with this. That does not mean that there isn't a problem however. Hope it turns out to be nothing serious.

Did they test for Hepatitus A/B/C?
2 years
12345   loading