10,000 calorie challenge

For your basal rate you might calculate it as your weight times 13.

for me, 265 x 13 = 3227 cal a day

this is kinda typical ... I am super active so 265 x 15 is probably more accurate.

Disclaimer ... everyone is different, this os just a guideline to help!
3 years

Personal feedback

Yep, I have noticed that her responses are well though out, logical, and empathetic. All in all, very good advise.
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

fatchance:
Mmm, oh yes, you should be a pig ... who gets force feed like a Goose! Growing fatter by the day and having given up all choice about it.

Jesseyeah:
Yes yes yes please

Be impossible to pleasure yourself with wrists tied to the bed. Will you willingly eat past pain and difficulty in breathing for your reward/ ... or would correction be required?

A tube and a pump to force you to that point would certainly work ... but there would be no reward it that was needed. Will you beg for more and willingly surrender for your reward ... or?
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Mmm, oh yes, you should be a pig ... who gets force feed like a Goose! Growing fatter by the day and having given up all choice about it.
3 years

Loss of interest

That's true, and I don't think we are suggesting to bar it. It is just a change some don't care for.
3 years

Is it possible to edit stories?

Thanks Cookie!

I completely misunderstood the question!
3 years

Is it possible to edit stories?

of course there is...

Step 1: Contact the owner/author and get permisson
Step 2: Collaberate with said owner / author if they agree.
3 years

Maltodextrin and visceral fat?

Toss1414:
So if I want to gain just soft jiggly fat, should I avoid sugars completely? Or maybe even carbs completely?

I’m not sure what the threshold is to minimize visceral fat.

becomingoverweight:
Not completely, just don't use sugar to gain. If your insulin levels are higher while storing the fat from heavy cream, more of the fat will become part of your visceral fat deposit.

On the other hand, many people find that heavy cream needs sweetened to make it palatable. Just don't sweeten it any more than necessary.
3 years

Fatter and then dumber

By the way, let me put a plug in for the ladies!

If you are a woman considering education / career please consider engineering! I believe that women are often discouraged from engineering because it IS male dominated, but some of the best engineers I have encountered have been women.

It is often thought that men won't mentor women but rather exclude them. My experience is that this has not been true. Most experienced people want someone to express interest and will mentor anyone who does!

Anyway, just a word of encouragement for those it might apply to!
3 years
34567   loading