I totally would.

I think the way this really works is you find a "significant other" who becomes your husband or wife and is the feeder you desire.

Aside from some absurdly rich feeder who wants a fat lab rat, I don't think this really happens outside of a long term relationship.

Just my opinion
5 years

Africa tribe force feeding their girls....

Not a wonderful scenario. Now if the was willing, or enthusiastic .... it would be different. But of course, that is nothing like what is described.
5 years

Can’t sleep because of herniated disc, desperate for relief

Clearly I have never been pregnant, BUT I do have 3 herniated disks myself. If you go on Amazon, you can find a portable TENS unit for a modest cost (paid less than $75 for mine). It does help and you can even adjust the level so you can sleep with it on.
5 years

fatchance:
Ethnic group and tribe are NOT the same thing. Saying they are a tribe implies a complete political system, and ethnic group does not.

A tribe is not necessarily a unique ethnic group, although it can be.

A simple way to see the difference is that a tribe, has a chief (or equivalent). An ethnic group does not. (or at least may not) A tribe without a political structure is not a tribe.

trolls_fatter:
So do I change it or not? Are people this politically correct? Had no clue I was saying anything wrong

Actually, I don't know that you were wrong. I don't know if it is a specific tribe that is being referred to or a number of tribes making up an ethnic group. On that basis, I believe what you said was just fine.
5 years

Ethnic group and tribe are NOT the same thing. Saying they are a tribe implies a complete political system, and ethnic group does not.

A tribe is not necessarily a unique ethnic group, although it can be.

A simple way to see the difference is that a tribe, has a chief (or equivalent). An ethnic group does not. (or at least may not) A tribe without a political structure is not a tribe.
5 years

Telling my partner about my weight gain?

Gingerbeard:
That last line, if true, makes me think it's time for you to move on and let her be with someone who isn't secretly hoping for the relationship to end.

I was on board for advice until that part.

Either be honest with someone you "love," or leave so she can find someone better.

Well Said.
5 years

Boyfriend will not admit i’m fat

LovelyLava:
He�s been in Torrid with me. He just thinks that�s what women wear and that normal clothing stores are for people that haven�t hit puberty yet.[/quote]

Hmmm, I agree with him!
5 years

Help making fattening regimen

You may find that you can tolerate heavy cream even though you have trouble with dairy. Heavy cream has very little lactose (nearly none) and for some does not pose as issue.
5 years

Advice for beginning feedee?

There is also the wanton gluttony approach. Buy a entire box of .. say twinkies and snack on them all day pushing yourself to finish. Then maybe do the same thing with a different snack every day.

Soon that box will not feel like so much and you will find yourself eating more in general, and craving more fat/sugar bomb foods.

Not forgetting to eat a sugary and fattening breakfast and lunch of course. ;-)

This is of course, setting you up keep gaining .... forever! hoo hoo ha ha ha (evil laugh) :-D
5 years

Half and half to fatten up gf

Most effective weight gain .... fats and sugar, sugar and fats

Cream and sugar, sugar and cream
fried bread with sugar, Donuts!!
cake with icing, icing made with shortening and sugar!
6 years